16 WEEKS - 4 STONES GONE - IN THE 10's YIPPPPPPEEE

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
16 weeks gone
4 stones lost
IN THE 10s

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..

Ok so Im excited... Ive lost over 4 stone, Im in the 10s.... I got into a size 8 dress yesterday even though I know Im not a size 8 in other thinks it felt good..

My brother and I started 16 weeks ago, and he has lost nearly 6 stone and done so so well I am so happy for him...

The cambridge diet is just the best and I cant wait to get to goal..

Thanks Tilly for doing my pic again.... added a 4 stone gone pic...
xxxxxxx

OMG thats amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Size 8 :O wow youve came soooo far 4 stone is soooo much! eeeee you'l be at goal in no time :D

Fantastic Curly, you are amazing! So inspirational and a walking ad for CD!! The photo is fab...

Well done you!

Sarah
x

Big hugs again.....

you have been a true inspiration to me Curly!!
You have doen fabulously well and if i can stop these 2lbs I will be hot on your tail :)

WELL DONE !!!

Well done Curly-and size 8 too-fantastic!:D

I am sooooo pleased for you hun. Well done x

Wow Curly, that is brilliant. I bet you and your bro are like different people. Well done hun, and to Richman too, you're both true inspirations!

That's brilliant Curly! You've worked so hard - you deserve to feel great!

OMG that's amazing!! Being new to this (not had my first weigh in yet) I still can't get my head around the weight losses on CD.

4 stones in 16 weeks sound impossible to me, but you are proof that it isn't and it's just fantastic!

Your photo is great, btw. I would love to be a size 10 (and maybe even squeeze into a size 8 once lol) but my CDC won't even entertain me having a goal that's lower than BMI 25. I would have liked it to be 22.5-23...hopefully she will be more flexible once I get closer.

You are a true inspiration and I always read your posts!! Good Luck with moving up the plans and onto your goal and maintenance!

:superwoman::superwoman::superwoman:

wow! Well done! You are beautiful and so kind, enjoy every moment of your success! You have worked so hard and inspire everone with your dedication! Big congrats x

OMG thats sooooo amazing!! Well done.
Im hoping i can copy you :)
Excellent excellent excellent

VERY COOL!! AND LOOKING EVEN COOLER! Fab! WOO HOO!!!

Oh honey! I'm so pleased for you I actually have a tear in my eye!!!!
Really, really, really well done!
(And your BMI means you could become a CDC now if you wanted to!)
Woohoo!
x
x
x

Curly - you are one hot mama!

I can't believe your latest photo, you are looking so good in your cute outfit, with your heels and your pretty pink toes too.

I'm so so happy for you, you are such a positive light on this forum, and you so deserve this amazing loss. 4 stones gone forever - yip yip hoooray.

Oh honey! I'm so pleased for you I actually have a tear in my eye!!!!
Really, really, really well done!
(And your BMI means you could become a CDC now if you wanted to!)
Woohoo!
x
x
x

Aww thanks so much hon.. that is so sweet, it means so much and the support on here is just fab...

Its funny you mention about the cdc as I am going tomorrow to fill out my forms to become a cdc xxx

You look bloody marvelous! Can't wait to get to the 4 stone mark. Inspiring as always x

Thanks so much, you are all so sweet, I really am so happy.. and as most of you know by now I just love the cambridge diet....

I am going to my cdc tomorrow to fill out my forms to become a cdc as I just want to help others to do this too.. I am so determined to support others as I know how much it has really changed my life...

Im nervous but excited about it too.......... xxx

That's fab! You're soooo supportive to everyone on here you deserve a little bit back!
You'll make a fabbie CDC! (How far are you from Newcastle?! Lol!)
x

Looking good Curlywurly Girlie xxx I am so proud of you, you're such a beautiful person inside and out!!! xx

Back