16 weeks gone

richman14

nearly 6 stone down i am a male get weighed tommorow were i think i have lost about 5-6 pounds this week which will take me about 1-2 pounds of a 6 stone loss

i have about 1 stone 6 pounds to go till im a normal weight for my size.

i had about a 3 day break were i had a dinner because i was ona stag but had very small meals

like chicken salad

tuna salad

i have been back on ss

i have a stag in vegas and then going to la so need to be very careful there but will have a bar for brekfast shake for lunch then a dinner and hopefully come back not much damage and then ss for anothr few weeks and then move up the plans for good

been a long road but not as hard as i thought and flown by so any people jsut starting i advise you when you have a hard day jsut keep plugging away it comes of quicker than any other diet

Wow Richman, that is amazing, you must be absolutley thrilled. Thats just sooo amazing, Brilliant, super duper.

I think you get the jist of what i am saying, you have done soooo well.
Good luck with the last bit hun xxxx

Thank you very much foosey. Should never have got that big but this time i finally think i know hopw to control it after.. Taken me a long time to get my way of thinking right but once this extra stone and hald is off that will be the weight i want to maintain for as long as i live!!!

yeah, I know the feeling. I am just on the start of my journey and I hope I have the willpower and staying power to get through it.
Some days are real tough with cravings but have managed to be stronger than them at the min.

xx

thanks tilly and foosey you two are doing great too and we will all be were we want to be before we know it

B,
I am so so proud of you, you have done amazingly well, and you really have been a great support for me too...
I am so pleased we have done this journey together........ and between the two of us we WONT ever get back to being BIG again..
from your big sis xxxxxx

Well done-that's an amazing loss in 16 weeks!:D

You two are so lovely to each other!!!!

Wish I had such a nice relationship with my bros and sisters....
This is a fantastic journey you two have been on!!

x

Back