16 weeks

Baby_Cakes

Dave's little girl
At 12 Stone 4 how much weight could I realistically loose in 16 weeks based on a healthy diet and exercise?

I go on holiday 16 weeks o Sunday and would really like to shed as much as possible in that time?

I have the Davina power of three exercise DVD, I enjoy it, but I am contemplating getting the Jennifer Ellison Fat blaster as I really liked Hannah Watermans DVD and its done by the same trainer...

About 16lbs x

Youu could potentially lose 32 pounds if stuck to, possibly a little more! I lost 2stone 4 pounds in 4 months, but that was without any slipups and 3/4 days a week in gym. But 32 is doable, 2 pounds a week :) xx

What kind of exercise did you do in the gym? Cardio? Resistance? A bit of both?

I really am keen to see what I can get gone in that time...

Sorry i meant minimum 16 lb if u stick to it x

I did mainly cardio, bikes and treadmill. But i did quite abit of situps(with the aid of a machine!) lol, and other resistance! Saying that, i went 3/4 times a week but only for half an hr each time!xx

you may get lots of different answers because every single person is different. Some people lose slowly and some fast so don't be disappointed if you don't lose at the same rate as others, you may even lose quicker than the average.

The average is 1-2lbs a week but like I mentioned, everyone is different so best to see how it goes

Being 5'6 I'd say personally, be happy with 1lb a week and be over the moon if it's more. Because usually, closer you are to your goal weight, the slower it 'can go'.

Remember if you do alot of exercise, you'll probably lose more inches and tone up than you will weight wise. But also remember, some areas with exercise can get bigger, like legs/bum are prone to getting bigger with exercise.

x

Back