????

faith08

ive been really tryin hard at stickin to the plan and i exercise atleast 5 days a week.. however im not seein much inprovement in my weight (it normally drops off me) but i can c my shape changin has this happened to anyone else??? did they weight eventually start to fall off??ive lost 2 1/5 stone before startin sw

Have you always exercised 5 days a week Hun?? If so, then continue,m but if you have gone from not doing very much to suddenly exercising like there is no tomorrow, your body will react to it.
As you get older, you are more prone to see a change in your shape, before you see a change in your weight - take it from someone that has gone through it! Take your measurements from the start and then see how much you will have changed even after a month.
I have gone from a 28/30 clothes to a 12/14. It has taken some time, but Im happy with a slow progress, its coming off after all!
Keep at it and things will start to regulate with your weight loss.
Dont forget to drink that water!

x

Mrs. V is right. Plus, if you've come from a very low calorie diet, the "actual" weightloss may be slow at first as your body adjusts. I have found throughout my SW journey that my body has changed shape. For example, I haven't lost any weight for well over a year (not being strict enough 100% of the time) but my shape has changed considerably in that time. I also exercise regularly.

Stick at it. it's worth it. Good luck.

Back