17 st 2(before) to 14 st 2(during). And not there yet.

Just posting these. First one is me today (fitting in my 14's for the first time), second with the two images on is when I was 15, i found them in a photo album today.
156552_3922148895875_1344166105_3542187_1710596440_n.jpgme.jpg

you've done fantastically well x

WOW!! how can you not see a difference!!! Looking good, keep up the good work!

I was feeling temped to snack, looked on here for inspiration and found it, goes to show, hard work really pays off :)

WOW!! how can you not see a difference!!! Looking good, keep up the good work!

I just can never see the difference in me most of the time even though I know I have changed a lot.

You look so much younger, Well done and good luck for getting the rest of the weight off.

Bernie x

574895_4070958336018_1344166105_3604713_1759645921_n.jpg
From yesterday, i'll be honest, I haven't lost anything since the last pic I posted, if anything I've gained (stupid tablets i was on didnt help), but I have lost 2 inches off my waist and 1 off my hips, even though the pounds haven't shifted.

Well done Ally those pics are fab! so glad u had the confidence to wear what you really wanted to wear! I love those dotty converse sooooooo cute i want them! they would look cool with those bottle green jeans too! love your style... this is why i wanna loose weight so i can wear stuff thats me and be confident.

Well done on your weight loss

xx

you look fantastic, especially in the pic with the fab cons! Well done :) x

well done to u ! such a difference and u look so much younger .and i love the hair in the punky pic. i know what u mean i ve been on/off for a yr now but hoping im back on the straight and narrow now.....keep up the good work,i love looking at all the piccies ! x

Back