17's into 16's

elicia89

So last week I was weighing at 18st 5lb 1/2 and I set myself a goal of 2lbs every week (which was 16lbs by the end of August ) anyway 1 week down and I'm weighing in at 17st 13lb :D so I really really want to get into the 16's by August and was wondering if anyone wanted to join in on my quest :)

Hi Elicia I'll join you, Im currently weighing in about 15st 12 i will weigh myself exact on thursday (just moved in no scales) I have already been cutting out all crap and started doing exercise at home I want to get back down to 11st ideally but one step at a time.. Id love to loose it all by christmas.

How are you planning on doing it? Could we share our meals what we have eaten for extra motivation :)
Good luck xx

Hi jade

Yes course :) I have a thread with all my meals on it if you want to see that but can do it on here too , I'm just eating realllly healthy cutting out bread upping my veg intake and fruit eating no fats etc also just joined the gym and working out around 2 hours a day xxx

yes please! I weighed at 17st 13lbs last week and I weigh once a month so hopefully by the next WI I will be in the 16s!

Me too. I was 17.1 at my last wi. So hopefully by my next I'll be in the 16's x

Back