17's into 16's

how's everyone getting on?

Not bad so far this week although I've been on nights so I feel a bit like I've been eating all day and all night!

How is everyone else getting on??

not too bad! i have had a good week but just dont feel like i have lost any weight! ill find out in the morning but am very nervous!

well lost 2lbs, so I am now at 17st 1lb, hoping i can get into the 16st bracket next week, which will be a real milestone for me, i cant remember the last time i was below 17st!!!

Can i join please? Restarted yesterday and am around 17 stone 4. Will be weighing in on the 19th as this week im just coming off a VLCD so ther'll be no point weighing before that. Would love to be under the 17's for Jan 1st. (16st 13.5 would do me :D)

Hi all! Doesn't look like there's many people in this category but I'm hoping bumping it back up will bring some people out of the woodwork?!
I started today at 17st 5.5, hopefully if this time goes as well as all the others I'll be into the 16's within 1 or 2 weeks.
I'm doing it online so hoping to 'meet' some lovely people to help along the way!

How's everyone getting on? Im getting frustrated as i seem to get stuck at 17st 6lb-17st 7lb :confused:.
Decided to start doing some 'proper' exercises as walking obviously wasnt affecting my loss much.I started 30 day shred this morning so day 1 done.Got to admit the jumping jacks nearly killed me,and boobs nearly knocked me out lol.Need to get sports bra before do myself a injury.

Hi I'm starting WW today, I'm at 17st7lb too, I want to get in the 10s by Xmas so looking at 2lb a week :) Would be great if we could all do it together and share ideas etc :)

Hi Amil.I was starting to think i was the only one at 17st lol.I weighed in on sat and stayed the same :( I suppose its better than gaining.Im on day 9 of 30 day shred so i think maybe it affected my wi.I hoping to get a loss this week

Staying the same is definitely better than a gain, I always add my 2 weeks together then half it so I know the average of my weight loss, I find that helps more as I tend to lose 3 one week then only 1 the next so I know I'm ok as I'm averaging 2 a week :) I hope we can say hello to our future slimmer selves lol :)

Hope no-one minds if i join in.
I weighed in this morning and have lost 2lb this week.Bringing me to 17st 5lb yay :). Thats 22lb total loss

Hi i weighed i yesterday from home 17 3.5 so would love to join you still trying to get my head round it so may be shouting for help x

Hi megy, dont think you'll be in this group for long anyways. Week 1 should see you into the 16's group :)

This forum is fab for any advice or whatever else you might need. Dont be afraid to ask.

Hi, been away for some time but ready to get back on it! Gonna try by myself as I still have all the books. Can anyone tell me how many pro points I'm allowed please. I'm 17.9 and 5,4! Age 34!

Anyone in the 17's still? I weighed in 17st 3lb today so hoping another week or two and i'll be in the 16's

Im down to 17st 11lbs so will be in here for a couple of weeks yet i think.

Sambobs theres a sticky thread for working out your propoints.

This time last week i was 17 stone 11, today I am 17 stone 4. Hopefully be in 16s again in 2 weeks time

Back