ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Sunday 11/12/2011

Veg Omlette with 1 egg & 1 egg white (2), cheese (1)
Mayo (1)

Piece Cake (10)

WW meal (7)
banana (0)

Bread (1)
Cheese(1)

Total Dailies: 23/26
No weeklies Used or left

Im havin a bad day...
Not food wise-ive been fine...
my ex who ive been friends with since we broke up is seeing someone else. He told me himself but im not taking it too well...
Im fine with us not being together-it wasnt working but i didnt think he'd find someone so quick and im realising now how much our lives over lap!
Not sure i can do this-feel like ****!

still feel like crap. think im crying more now than i ever did when we broke up...
all my friends here have some connetion to him too so dont feel i can talk to them bout it.
Plus we broke up this time last year but nobody knew that we spent 5 months together this year trying to work things out so they wont understand why im upset that he moved on 3 weeks after us deciding it wont work (not a year which is what they think!)
Just feeling fed up and sorry for myself! .....

Thanks hon,
feeling a little bit better-mainly due to pure denial. If i don't think about it then i can forget about it!
Goin for dinner as a mild baby shower for my friend tomoro nite, then my friend is comin over for homemade cocktails mini housewarming thurs nite and goin to pub friday nite with another friend.
So i said denial? I meant being drunk! :) Ah whatever works!
Just can't bring myself to deal with it....

But anyway, im gona WI tomoro morn instead of Thurs due to the plans for the few days as i plan to enjoy all of them!!!

Ok so denial and drinking has passed away the last few days... But drink and food consumed was off the charts!!

I weighed in before the drinking and eating out started and I was 10st 7.. Up 2... It was a 6 day WI and I'm hoping that different scales mite hav changed what's what...

Anyway, I'm not sure what damage I've done over the last few days but I'm at least gona stick to 26 pts til thurs and shur then it's Xmas so God only knows what'll happen but I'm not giving up! Onwards... :)

Hope yer all Doin good. Sorry I havnt been onto anyone...
xxx

Don't worry too much, I know you've had a hard time of it and its coming up to Christmas, so festive holiday mode has kicked in for everyone. If you can limit till Thursday you'll be doing really well. Good luck xx

Thanks hon. Ya wasn't expecting my bad Xmas season to start so soon but I'm determined to not let it ruin my success.
I felt damn hot when out last nite in my dress-I'm not gona loose that feeling!! :)

Saturday 17/12/2011

Pizza wrap-wrap (3), red pesto, Tom purée, salsa (1), veg, chorizo (2), cheese (2)

Pack of walkers sunbites (3)

Donegal catch (6),
Homemade chips (4)
Ketchup (1)

Apple juice (2)

Prawns (1)
Mayo, ketchup (1)

Total dailies used: 26/26
Not using anymore weeklies-had bad few days...

Sunday 18/12/2011

Wrap pizza- wrap (3), salsa, Tom purée (0), veg (0), chorizo (3), cheese (2)

D.coke (0)
Snack a jacks (3)

Sechzhaun with quorn beef strips-quarter of it- (5)
Homemade chips (4)

Doritos (4)
Homemade dip (1)

Total dailies used: 25/26
No weeklies being used.

Ok so I hav been tracking mon to wed and stayed under 26 each day.
WI at home in parents this morn.
10st 2lbs.
This is a loss and I'm delighted.
Didn't make my Xmas goal of 10stone but I'm happy with weigh loss since starting again.
I've had a rough couple of weeks so happy with myself.
Thanks to everyone for all your support.
Have a fab Xmas...
Not overly goin to track for Xmas. Just Gona enjoy it and see where it leaves me.
Talk soon guys.
xxx

So i just checked and ive lost 1st 1.5lbs since I started back in WW. Delighted! Nice Xmas pressie! :)

Thanks Sinead. I'm ok. Not fantastic but keeping busy is helping.
Happy Christmas to u too! :) xx

Wow-i'm enjoying this christmas way too much-too much drink and way too much food! Ah well, im not gona worry bout it and WI in morn.... :)
Hope everyone's enjoying Christmas...

Ok so WI- up 6lbs. Crazy!!
Sick with swollen glands so not good. Only defence is I prob won't be In mood to go to my sisters for a crazy big new years day lunch!
Also ive up and down to my parents alot the last 6 weeks so looking forward to getting back in a routine. And weighing in on one scales!! :)

Back