ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Aldi hav a load of weightwatcher products from 5th January. Not great on price comparisons but prob good value. :)

Still not back on track today. Went to my sisters after all. Lots of food but gona drive home so no wine at least!
Tomorrow definitely starting again! Looking forward to being back In control to be honest!
New year, my own house, totally in control. Gona get my health on track (IBS and back) and gona be happy!!! Bring on 2012!!
xxx

God I hate to disappoint-yer all so positive...
I do feel positive-just not in control this week. Have had to go babysit my nephew (not hard work!) this week due to bereavement in sister-in-laws family so staying in my brothers. Gona try and stay good tho and we'll see.
It's a long year tho and I'll be positive and I'm control nxt week I promise!! :)

I'm in my brothers til tomoro nite. Already planning menu for weekend. My dad was gona come up to help me with few bits round the house this weekend. Kinda hope he holds Off for a couple of weeks. Just want to get back into my own routine of cooking, cleaning, walking and wana dust off my Wii seeing as how I found it after the move.
Thursday is usually my WI day but sick of weighing in on different scales so not gona bother. Also it's not as if I've undone my Christmas madness so gona try and be good while in my brothers and then stick to my dailies (26) until nxt thursday and go from there again.
Itching to get goin... :)

Thanks sinead. Well I'm off sick still from work so i was obvious choice to be baby sitter.
Can't wait to be back on track. :)

Registered for the Operation Transformation 5km run on 18th feb.
Downloaded the free C25K app to get me started though that does 8 week work up to it and i only have 6 so will have to cut some corners.
Looking forward to it tho. :)

Ya. I havnt looked at it in detail but Karl Henry kind of annoys me! Silly reason not to follow it, but he does!! :)

Last edited:
Woohoo. Back on track!! :)

Saturday 07/01/2012

Banana (0)
D. Coke (0)

Omlette with veg (0), chorizo (3), egg plus whites (3), cheese (2)
Coleslaw (1)

Sunbites (3)

Steak (3)
Mushroom, onion (0), in Philly sauce (1)
Homemade Chips (4), ketchup (1)

Ended up having a coors light (4)

Total dailies used: 26/26
Total weeklies used: none left

Had really long day as had to leave Galway early to get back to Kildare to let the oil man in!
So ate really well-happy with that.
But jees I spent a fortune in the sales on clothes and few bits for the house. Got myself a new tracksuit and a good sports bra!
Didn't get exercising as was so tired but I pounded the pavements enough while shopping, that I def worked up some 1/2 APs. :) Hav to go to Dublin to help my sister tomoro so mite just do some WII exercise tomoro nite when I'm back.

Last edited:
Thanks hon,
The joys of having 5 siblings. Always somewhere to go or someone to lend a hand to. :)
But now I'm broke so it's gona be a quiet enough month! Tho mite be goin to jack L in riverbank in newbridge nxt fri. :) But that's def it then! :)

Sunday 08/01/2012

2 turkey sausages
Tomato, onion, mushroom
Scrambled eggs (3)
Bread (1)
Brown sauce (1)

Roll (5), ham (1), cheese (2), tomato, onion (0), butter (1), Mayo (1)

WW ready meal (7)

Went to my sisters today to help her clean her house up and paint etc. First thing they said when I walked through the door was 'wow your looking very skinny today'!
Score!! :)
Even though they saw me all over Xmas I've tried to change my clothes to ones that flatter me more-it's obviously working. Delighted! :)
Home to have dinner and fire now... WII may wait Til tomoro. I mite do WII and start my C25k.. :)

Thanks guys. Ya it gave me a great boost! :)

Monday 09/01/2012

Prawn salad-prawns (1), lettuce, onion, peppers (0), homemade sauce-Mayo, ketchup, Tabasco (2)

Popcorn (4)
Curlywurly (3)

Rice (5)
Schezhaun (5)

Homemade Garlic cheese chips (6)-got a craving!! :)

Got lost in Dublin today so resorted to stopping in shop to calm down-but was good and just picked up popcorn and curlywurly. :)

Back