ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Thanks guys. I know it'll hit me when I go home tonight and meet up with her family.
I feel so sorry for my mam. Another friend lost. She doesnt really have anyone else. We (her children) are just going to have to support her more. And shes so tough and always there for other people she'll just keep goin....

But as for me I had a bit of a relax treat after wi last night. Just felt a bit down. But im going to post diary from today cos it def helps. Now.... what to make for lunch... was too lazy last night to do anything....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww Bróna sorry to hear you are feeling so down. I know its horrible to worry about your mom, but as you say she is strong, and you all seem so close as a family. Hope today goes as well as it can. Safe journey home xx

Ah Brona it is tough, but from the sounds of it you & your siblings are great to your mum, you certainly seem to see her often & I'm sure the others do, I'm sure you'll all help her through it x

Aww Bróna sorry to hear you are feeling so down. I know its horrible to worry about your mom, but as you say she is strong, and you all seem so close as a family. Hope today goes as well as it can. Safe journey home xx

Hey Brona, so sorry for loss of your family friend- hope you and your family are doing ok xx

Ah Brona it is tough, but from the sounds of it you & your siblings are great to your mum, you certainly seem to see her often & I'm sure the others do, I'm sure you'll all help her through it x

Thanks so much guys. My mum as expected is keeping a brave face on and keeping busy. It'll hit her next week really when things get back to normal and her friend isn't there.
As for me I'm exhausted. Drove home after work on Friday evening. Spent the evening over in the house with this ladies husband and children then home for an hour before bed. Then spent 1pm Saturday til midnight Saturday night in the kitchen in theirs feeding everyone and teas and clearing etc. Home and straight to bed.
Then the same yesterday from 1pm til 1am this morning. Home and up at 6.30am to drive up to Kildare for work. Was in for 10am. Won't be doing too much today I'd say-wrecked.
But they have another day at home today as she's only being buried today. I just couldn't take a day off work so soon in new job and we've loads to do.

I was telling some of the girls at funeral that i was in WW and trying to avoid cakes. So they said they expected great things form me Thurs evening expecially with all the running around. Wish I'd brought my pedometer :)

So I wasn't prepared at all today. Had banana and half a sausage roll with coffees this morn. Going to shop for lunch. Hope there's something half decent there for me to eat. Then home, easy dinner, couch and very early bed.
Ill be more able to think tomoro. Ill have a wee think about dinner tonight but hoping to think of somehting quick and preferably something i have at home to save me going to shops-when im tired im more likely to buy crap! :) xx

Sounds like an absolutely crazy weekend. You make sure and rest loads and get yourself back to normal. xx

Thanks hon.
Ya im gona finish up early (i can make up my hours some other day!) and go home and light the fire (which i dont usually do mid week) and relax. I get run down easily with lack of sleep so want to keep ontop of it.

Estate AGM tonight isn't going to happen! Oh well!

I'll be fine again tomorrow! :) xx

So i've worked out what I've eaten the last few day. I had kept ontop of it over the weekend as i went along really.
I know i said id post my diary this week but i just dont have the energy to put up 3.5 days worth!!
But here's a sum up...

Friday - F&H - +24 weeklies (packet of bonbons on drive home :eek:)
Saturday - PP - 26 + 10 weeklies (with sandwiches and cakes it worked out better on pp for me)
Sunday - PP - 26 + 8 weeklies (fewer sandwiches and cakes)

So that gives me 7 weeklies left for Monday, Tues, Wed, Thurs
I'm doing a PP day today again cos i wasn't prepared for breakfast or lunch

But i've done out my menu for rest of week until WI Thursday evening and using up rest of weeklies.
Obviously alot of guessing because I don't know exactly pp of cakes etc but i think i was fairly accurate in what i ate etc.

Plus APS-it's def better than other weeks.
Just hope i can stick to it now!! :)

Oh wow, what a busy weekend, well done you for helping out so much, you must have been a godsend! Hope you're enjoying a nice relax in front of the fire now :)

Hope you are all nice and relaxed now. I'm the very same if I get over tired. I get every cold going and find it hard to get my energy back.
Well done for tracking too, sounds like you did well tracking everything....love bonbons, especially the blue ones

Sooooo. The rest of the week didn't go great. Wasn't prepared for dinners and picked up way too many snacks in the shops.
I really wasn't goingt o go WI last night. Wednesday evening I was so fed up I just wasn't doing it-I was giving up for the week.
But I went and faced the scales and got a STS. So I'm glad i went because the way i was feeling Wed i was sure I'd gained. Im'm not doing great things but at least I'm picking myself up and trying again.

So here we go, another week and im determined to smask it!
It's payday so going buying some yummy things to keep me full. Ive not been eating enough fruit and stopped brinign my popcorn to work with me which i used to eat towards end of day or on way home. And thats a huge prob-I'm going home starving!
Ive also worked out what i like for breakfast so going to stock up on those.

Its been a freally long week which started with me bring exhausted. I did no exercise which obviously didnt help the scales but doing nothing in the evenings helped me and Im not facing into the weekend as tired i was at start of week. So im hoping to do a few bits around the house as well as do food shop.

I'm also getting back with the exercise next week. Not working near a pool but will drive to one at least once, along with pilates and a few walks.

Positive attitude!!! :) x

Thanks hon.
Ya im glad I went.
Yesterday went ok but I had to stay on in work later than planned. Ended up grabbing packet of jellies from tesco. I have packet in car to point. Yesterday was pp anyway cos I had no food in house goin to work so had ww soup for lunch and a pie from freezer I bought when I was bold and I wanted to get rid of it. 8pp!!!! What a waste!! :)

Ill pp the jellies and put up yesterdays diary.

Ya and they have no nutritional info on them!! Ridiculous. But theyre quite like a natural confectionary type jelly so gona get nutritional info on those and use that. Going for a walk now though... :)

Ya and they have no nutritional info on them!! Ridiculous. But theyre quite like a natural confectionary type jelly so gona get nutritional info on those and use that. Going for a walk now though... :)

That'll be changing soon, I think every product has to have it on them soon. I pp'd a big bag of percy pigs today and for 170g they are 16pp.....don't know why I'm telling you that lol

Back