18 days in on my dukan

tovi2503

Hi

This is my second attempt at doin the dukan.
I have horrendously put on weight since the beginning of the new year, so i made the descision to get back on the scales and was not shocked :eek: but determination not to go over 15 stone kicked in.

I lost 12lbs in the first week (actually 6 days) as my hubby and i have chosen Saturday morning as weigh in. Then we both lost a pound in the 2nd week

The reason i chose the dukan is mostly down to the really fussy eater of a husband and when i read the details i thought this is the diet for us.

we first did the dukan last year for us both to loose a bit chubbiness before our wedding, but after the honeymoon, it was slipping back into old habbits of takeaways.

I have started exercising last week, mostly aerobic at the gym.i have medicial conditions which restrict my movement, so im just taking it easy, as i have hardly been out of the house since ive been off work.

We have been mostly eating all different flavours of chicken...i have to do veggies separate for me as the hubby doesnt like them...he will only eat mushrooms (weirdo)
I have been searching the recipes on the internet for a chocolate cheescake,:eat: with not much success as they all have weird ingredients i have never heard of.

welcome to the forum Tovi.

I've never made the cheesecake but someone here may know it or do a search for the recipe on the forum and you never know it just might pop up :)

welcome Tovi, yes if you checkout the recipe thread I'm sure theres a cheesecake recipe there good luck xxx

Back