18's into 17's

Been soooo good today!!

Brekkie was muller light and fruit, lunch was jacket with mounds of salad and dinner syn free chicken korma crammed with superfree food!! Was delicious!!!

Now going to have a freddo!

Come on Monday.. really hoping for a loss.

Morning all! Nice start to Mother's Day for me, down to 18st 13lb so I am joining you all by the skin of my teeth :D

Come on 9.20 am...!!! Got some raspberries for tea and going to drink lots of water in hope it ll flush out any calories hehe

Morning all! Nice start to Mother's Day for me, down to 18st 13lb so I am joining you all by the skin of my teeth :D

Great to see you here. May your stay be a short one! :welcome:

Woohooo.. lost 6lb this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1lb away from my 3stone award. Now weigh 18 stone 3.5 lbs.

Next week I'm aiming for my 3 stone award!

Woo my determination last week obviously paid off - 3lb off for me this week and I finally got that 3 stone shiny! Am now 18st 10lb - would like to lose another 3lb next week to get into that bottom half. :D

Can some one send me motivation my way please can't get back on track from weekend!! Had 4 really bad days :-( xx

Thank you Hun, half a syn cake in the oven as we speak! Think I need a big kick up the bum haha xxx

Mmmmm half syn cake... I love it.

I've been so good, determind now that 3 stone sticker is 1lb away and the 17s 4lb away!! Eeek... Had alpen bar and apples for brekkie, tomato and basil rice and chunky speed veg sauce and dinner chicken burger (4.5 syns) with speed veg and jacket potato. Yummmm. Have had 10 syns today sooo going to have my last alpen bar, a muller light and satsuma yay.

Just came to say goodbye...im now into the 17's, hope to see you all soon xoxo

Back