18's into 17's

Hi anyone else in this weight bracket?? Couldn't find a current thread for this. Sorry if it's just me being a bit slow.

This was the same for me - I couldn't find it either
But now I'm 17st 9 so yay

Good luck on your journey
L

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Ahhh just found this now!! There was no group for the 18s so delighted someone started it!!

I am currently 18.8 down from 20.9 at the end of march! Hoping to get to the 17s soon. Have a friends party the middle of July so hope to be in 17s for that. That will be 1.5/2lb a week for the next 4/5 weeks :)

Good luck on your journey. Your 1lb ahead of me but we can make it into the 17s together!! Look forward to seeing more of your posts. We can do it!!! Lol

AHH thanks for making this thread, i'm 18 stone 4, so another 4 to go until in the 17's.
Hi everyone xxx

Hi all
I only just started the slimming world plan and currently weigh in at 18.8. You all seem to be doing very well and I really do hope i can follow in your foot steps and do the same.

:eating: Hi everyone, I've just joined SW tonight and weighed in at 18st 2lb, so I definitely belong in this thread for a little while

Last edited:
its my second week doing ok. i too can't wait to get into the 17's (no offence to you lovely lot, but we all wanna go down, down down. The lightest i've been is 15 stone 10 thats when i did cd. Just to get there would be an achievement for me!x

hi...

18.7 1/2 from 19.7 nearly a stone off!

can i ask what exercise everyones doing?

my energy levels are still oh so low so finding it tiring to do much of anything still.. but do manage to walk to shop about 30mins there/back every few days

^^ urghh! share that energy level plz!!

feel worn out just reading what you do!!! ...

good job!...any motovational advice to share?

Hi! I'm currently 18stone and half a pound - Hoping to get into the 17s at weigh in on Thursday :) x

elleandca said:
hi...

18.7 1/2 from 19.7 nearly a stone off!

can i ask what exercise everyones doing?

my energy levels are still oh so low so finding it tiring to do much of anything still.. but do manage to walk to shop about 30mins there/back every few days

I go to the gym 5 times a week at least and do a whole mix;
In the gym; treadmill, bike, rower, cross trainer, arm bike, etc. Then on the machines doing weights then onto the mats to do stomach work,
Classes; boxercise, body attack, body combat, spin, pilates, aerobics, aqua etc

I absolutely adore going to the gym and love exercise, once you get the exercise bug, you'll love it and find you have more energy. The more you do, the more energy you'll have, it will be hard to get going, but aim to do 10 minutes walk a day and then change that to 15 minute walk after a while etc. Xx

Hi! I am also part of this group. I am 18st 8.5lb. I've been doing SW for 5 weeks and have lost a stone.

I'm hoping we're all able to join the '17s' soon! ;)

Yes you do! And you'll loose it again, don't worry. Do you know why you gained?

I don't, only lost 11lbs now!! Yes I know exactly why, been eating everything in sight. Really struggling at moment but am determined to get back on track tomorrow!!! Really wanna have a good loss next week and earn back my shinie. Plus be rightfully back in this thread!! The only way is up (or is it down lol) :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol, it's definitely down! I'm sure you'll get back on track this week and start loosing again.

I had a gain in my third week and was so upset but it gave me the kick up the bum that I needed. I'm here if you want to scream or fancy trying a new recipe x

Back