18's into 17's

vickidyers said:
GRrrrrrrrrr!! I cant weigh!!!!!! But well done - full party awaiting when it's offical x x x

Thank you!

Come join me Vicki! Come join me!

:) x

Very pleased to report an 8lb loss this week!! This takes me to 18st 2lb so going to work really hard this week and hopefully get into 17's next week!! :cross: I was here back at the start of August but WILL do it this time!!!! Only 5more lbs to get to the 5st mark!!! :eek:

Very pleased to report an 8lb loss this week!! This takes me to 18st 2lb so going to work really hard this week and hopefully get into 17's next week!! :cross: I was here back at the start of August but WILL do it this time!!!! Only 5more lbs to get to the 5st mark!!! :eek:

Well done :D

CANdothis said:

I'm jealous. What a great loss

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done everyone! I finally lost 2lb! Have been faffing with a 0.5-1lb loss and gain for 7 weeks!

Really hoping to get to 3 stone loss by Christmas!

Shirleen said:
Well done everyone! I finally lost 2lb! Have been faffing with a 0.5-1lb loss and gain for 7 weeks!

Really hoping to get to 3 stone loss by Christmas!

Congratulations! Keep going and you could reach your goal by christmas :)

x

2.5lbs off takes me to 17.13... Ive got there!

I shall see you all SOON in the 17 down to 16 thread!

Byeee for now! :) x

fat&40 said:
Well done Karen - keep a seat warm for me, hope to be joining you in a couple of weeks.

I shall keep it warm for you of course! Its fun being the bracket below - even if it is only just! :)

Come join me :)

x

CANdothis said:
Well done Shirleen and congrats Karen!!!!! Hope to see you there next week!! :D

Thank you! I'll save a seat there for you and I'll be waiting...

It's a lot quieter on the 17s into 16s... :(

x

2.5lbs off takes me to 17.13... Ive got there!

I shall see you all SOON in the 17 down to 16 thread!

Byeee for now! :) x

:wave_cry:sniff sniff!

Well done you... It's official now, so as promised.......
:party0023::party0016: One party for you!!! Ithink the smiley on the right is me as I tend to fall over after two drinks!

I will join you soon, we'll make the 17s to 16s thread a bit louder ;). I still don't weigh in until a week Friday, but I'm really hoping by then I will be joining you. x x x

You are really close too CANdothis! :happy096:I'm hoping that we can all move down together in our group as everyone's nice here! x:grouphugg:

Blimey I'd love an 8lb loss! Well done that woman!

Thank you Vicki!!! BEST of luck for tomorow! Fingers crossed for you! :cross: And Thanks Shirleen! (even though I'm not a woman lol :character00115: :giggle:)

Keep up the good work fat&40, almost there! :party0049:

And many congrats to Jane B, you did it!! Hope to see you on the 17's soon!! :woohoo:

Thanks CANdothis, I'm touring Cornwall at the moment and trying to eat well. I have found resturants can be very helpful when you ask how things are cooked and ask for certain foods to be removed from your plate (ie chips!).
I still wont be able to weigh in for another 8 days (a week tomorrow), it's driving me NUTS, but I think also keeping me in line as I just don't know if I've lost anything!

I think we'll all soon be able to join CurveyKaren and JaneB in the 17s soon!

Back