18's into 17's

Oh wow I love Cornwall, sounds great! Well done for sticking with it, can't be easy!!! Must be tough not weighing also! I'd be tempted to nip into a local SW group or even just boots lol.:ashamed0005:

I am soooooo tempted to pop into boots, but holding on for the moment because I want consistancy!! 6 more days till I can weigh - really hoping to be near the 17s!!

vickidyers said:
I am soooooo tempted to pop into boots, but holding on for the moment because I want consistancy!! 6 more days till I can weigh - really hoping to be near the 17s!!

I was going to tell you to hold off but I don't so it seems hypocritical!

:) not long until WI

x

Hi all!! Just incase I hadn't mentioned it..... I'm on holiday and not been to group so don't know the passwords! Wondered if someone could tell me the syn values of:

Sainsbury's Topped & Crusted Sole With A Creamy Cheddar Cheese & Spinach Sauce 300g
and
Sainsbury's Topped & Crusted Cod With A Chorizo & Tomato Sauce 300g

pleeeese x x x x x x

vickidyers said:
Hi all!! Just incase I hadn't mentioned it..... I'm on holiday and not been to group so don't know the passwords! Wondered if someone could tell me the syn values of:

Sainsbury's Topped & Crusted Sole With A Creamy Cheddar Cheese & Spinach Sauce 300g
and
Sainsbury's Topped & Crusted Cod With A Chorizo & Tomato Sauce 300g

pleeeese x x x x x x

I've looked them up online on SW...

The spinach one is 2 and a half on EE and original and 9 on green.

The other one I can't see...

x

vickidyers said:
Cool! Yey, gonna at least have the spinach one - I do mostly red/original days. I'm not normally a fish person, but I'm thinking that I should try and vary my diet a bit to keep the weight loss going
:gimi:

Good plan. If you want to send me the calories, fat, protein, carbs, weight etc I'll see if I can figure out what it would be for you

x

vickidyers said:
Values per 100g:
Energy = 125kcal
Protein = 16.7
Carbohydrate = 5.8
fat = 3.4
pack size = 300g

I cant remember is that all required? x ;)

If ive done it right It says 5 syns on all options...

x

Attachments

• image-1179048598.jpg
    image-1179048598.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 30
Thank you Vicki!!! BEST of luck for tomorow! Fingers crossed for you! :cross: And Thanks Shirleen! (even though I'm not a woman lol :character00115: :giggle:)

Keep up the good work fat&40, almost there! :party0049:

And many congrats to Jane B, you did it!! Hope to see you on the 17's soon!! :woohoo:

Oh crap! Sorry my dear MAN! ;):8855:

Wow I've been missing all the great losses while I've been AWOL. WELL DONE you lot!

Vicki - aren't you doing well sticking with it on hols. I'm away for a few days from Friday so I think I'm going to be inspired by you and stick with the healthier options.
That fish has given me an idea. Like the sound of that and should be easy to cook in the caravan. :)

Lost 1.5lbs today. Not up to the big losses of others but I'm well pleased.
Shall be in these 18s for some time to come me thinks. ;)

thanks Crumble! I'm weighing in this Friday after 2 weeks of missing weigh in, I'm hoping all the good work on holiday paid off!
Depending on the weather - but one of the easiest thing I found to cook whilst away is a BBQ!
low fat sausages, a kebab of mixed meats and peppers etc, lean steaks and a huge salad - feels like you shouldn't ba allowed it!

Well done on your loss - 1.5lbs is great, I hope to lose steadily like that, I believe I've got far more chance of keeping it off and less chance of loose skin/stretch marks if I do it gently x x

Hey everyone!!

Well after a good week I'm thrilled to report a 3lb loss which takes me to.....*drum roll please*......17st 13lb!!! :D Am absolutely chuffed as its taken over two months to get through the 18's after lots of blips but am over that now and on best behaviour!! Hope to see you all soon in the 17's!!!!!! :bliss:

well done candothis - keep some seats there are a few of us itching to join

ok girls concerted effort now to get in the 17s - few too many lbs for me this week, but fingers crossed for next week.

Oh I'm so disheartened! After my 2 lb loss last week I was really good all week and saved up my sins for the weekend, well I put on 1/2lb!* Sigh*

The lady weighing on said that I'd lost 1.5 then I realised last weeks weigh in obviously hadn't registered!

So I'm going to try only having sf for lunch so lots of veggie soups, salads, and not ever saving syns again!

Oh I'm so disheartened! After my 2 lb loss last week I was really good all week and saved up my sins for the weekend, well I put on 1/2lb!* Sigh*

The lady weighing on said that I'd lost 1.5 then I realised last weeks weigh in obviously hadn't registered!

So I'm going to try only having sf for lunch so lots of veggie soups, salads, and not ever saving syns again!

sorry to hear that Shirleen. If I'm honest saving syns has never really worked for me - I tried the flexible syn approach for last Saturday and I have been a bit stricter on syns since then but still around 10 so we'll see what the scales say tomorrow night.

At class recently the C was quite anti saving syns, really pushing the flexible syns idea!

Back