18's into 17's

Oh I'm so disheartened! After my 2 lb loss last week I was really good all week and saved up my sins for the weekend, well I put on 1/2lb!* Sigh*

The lady weighing on said that I'd lost 1.5 then I realised last weeks weigh in obviously hadn't registered!

So I'm going to try only having sf for lunch so lots of veggie soups, salads, and not ever saving syns again!

I'm so sorry to hear that Shirleen - it can be SO disheartning to get results like that - especially being told you had a loss first.
Well done and bravo for keeping the right attitude, it can be so easy to lose faith x

I don't understand why I'm not losing! I went to a diff group last night and the success boards made me want to cry! People who had joined at same time as me and are now 6.5 stone lighter and me only 32lb!!! So hard but I said I wouldn't give up and i wont!

Shirleen said:
I don't understand why I'm not losing! I went to a diff group last night and the success boards made me want to cry! People who had joined at same time as me and are now 6.5 stone lighter and me only 32lb!!! So hard but I said I wouldn't give up and i wont!

I know it's easier said than done but try not to focus on what others have lost. Everyones bodies work different and you just need to find the "trick" that works with yours :)

The only thing I can say is if you don't write a food diary maybe do one for the week just to check your not "mis synning" some things.

x

2lbs off now 18st 9. Feeling low/ tired/ hormonal this week so glad I lost. According to my projected loss on SW I will have lost 2.5 st by new year. Whoo hoo

Hope everyone else feeling perky!
Dani

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

CurvvyKarens right!! Everyone is very different and I really am a firm believer that slow losses are the best. I think you are more likely to keep the weight off and losing weight fast can leave some pretty nasty marks x

I agree that is also worth checking the things you are eating, I have caught out by things that I 'know' are free or low in syns, only to discover that they were a lot higher than I thought!

Try not to beat yourself up. I agree with Karen try not to think about other peoples losses, you are 32lbs lighter than you were which is good.

Perhaps try food diary or sas log for a week or what about success express.

1 1/2 off for me this week (glad to get rid of the 1/2 lbs - you know I don't like them). 18 st 2lbs so still a wee bit til I move to 17s - with a big push I should be able to scrape in next week.

:party0023:OMG!!!
Words cant describe how I feel, I have just sat down from moon walking down the office...

After not being able to weigh in for 3 weeks (total torture) I have now just weighed in to discover I am now 17stone 11.5lb :D

Hope you all join me soon, I'm off to the 17-16s thread to join the others that have left here...yey!!

I will back frequently to make sure you are coming with me shortly - I need company there! x x x

18.13 so made it here!

When I first started my weight loss journey I was over 24 stone, so although I hate being this heavy, I'm still quite chuffed to fit into this band :8855:

Hi all :)

vickidyers said:
:party0023:OMG!!!
Words cant describe how I feel, I have just sat down from moon walking down the office...

After not being able to weigh in for 3 weeks (total torture) I have now just weighed in to discover I am now 17stone 11.5lb :D

Hope you all join me soon, I'm off to the 17-16s thread to join the others that have left here...yey!!

I will back frequently to make sure you are coming with me shortly - I need company there! x x x

Yay! That's amazing! So glad you've come to join me! (although clearly I still come in here for a peek!)

x

Hi All Can I Join in pls? Start sw a week and half ago and lost 8lb so now currently at 18.11 looking forward to keeping you up to date with whats going on I weign in mondays so fingers crossed I have set a target of 3lbs this week and to lose 2 st by crimbo

Hi All Can I Join in pls? Start sw a week and half ago and lost 8lb so now currently at 18.11 looking forward to keeping you up to date with whats going on I weign in mondays so fingers crossed I have set a target of 3lbs this week and to lose 2 st by crimbo

Come on in and join in, always room for another one. Welcome :)

When I first started my weight loss journey I was over 24 stone, so although I hate being this heavy, I'm still quite chuffed to fit into this band :8855:

Hi all :)

owwwwww a fellow somerset slimmingworlder! I've just moved down into the 17s (cant remember when I could say I'm 17stone something) Hope you go zooming through the 18s, so I can see you in the 17s! (I'll keep popping back though!)

owwwwww a fellow somerset slimmingworlder! I've just moved down into the 17s (cant remember when I could say I'm 17stone something) Hope you go zooming through the 18s, so I can see you in the 17s! (I'll keep popping back though!)

Yay, good for you! I hope I do too, but as I have a stinking cold right now I'm finding it hard to not want comfort food! Still, doing a sw curry today, so that should help.
Good luck with your weight loss, sounds like you're doing brilliantly, and you've got a great incentive! :)
And of course, being in Somerset rocks, lol!

Hi,

I am now in the 18st bracket.

I started on 8/8/11 and i was at 20st 3lbs at my starting weight.

I cant remember the last time i was in the 18st mark- most prob when i was 18 years old- i am now 45. lol

I am not 18st 12lbs....i soo love sw!

Morning all its the big second weign in tomorrow been like an angel all weekend so hopfully hit my weightloss target of 3lbs. Had smash pizza for last nights tea. All I can say is wow!!!!!

Morning All,

Weighed in this morning at 3lb loos. Quite happy with that target for next week 3lb for 1st loss in 3 weeks. :)

Back