18's into 17's

Weigh in tomorrow for me; only 2.5 to go to the 17s - would love that this week, but we'll have to wait and see.

Good luck everyone for some good losses.

Hi there!

Hope you don't mind me joining in - i'm new to all this and found out tonight i'm in the 18's...18st 3lb to be precise.

I'm hoping i don't remain here too long though as i'd like to hit the 17's soon :)

Well tuesday is my usual weigh in day - got on the scales and am now 18st 9lbs- so its 5lbs in total this week!....

I am aiming to be in the 17st mark by the end of october- so got a month to go :)

Hi there!

Hope you don't mind me joining in - i'm new to all this and found out tonight i'm in the 18's...18st 3lb to be precise.

I'm hoping i don't remain here too long though as i'd like to hit the 17's soon :)

Welcome along for however long you are here. Friendly as this little group is, none of us want to hang around too long. :)

Well tuesday is my usual weigh in day - got on the scales and am now 18st 9lbs- so its 5lbs in total this week!....

I am aiming to be in the 17st mark by the end of october- so got a month to go :)

Excellent loss, well done. I weigh in tonight - fingers crossed.

I lost 1/2 lb Monday. That's 2lb in 9 weeks pretty crappy! Was offered a nutritional plan and personl training at the gym last night and am thinking of going for it! SW is just not working for me anymore :(

I lost 1/2 lb Monday. That's 2lb in 9 weeks pretty crappy! Was offered a nutritional plan and personl training at the gym last night and am thinking of going for it! SW is just not working for me anymore :(

If you don't feel sw is working for you atm give this plan & personal trainer a try. My failing in the past has always been I've given up something but not tried anything else - gone back to old ways and I'd undue all my hard work.

fat&40 said:
If you don't feel sw is working for you atm give this plan & personal trainer a try. My failing in the past has always been I've given up something but not tried anything else - gone back to old ways and I'd undue all my hard work.

Thanks I was a bit scared to post that! Lol What I'm debating at the mo is to stay on SW till after Christmas but maybe ask about a fast forward, but get the training, it's another £10 a week though! Because I'm going to a different group and haven't got time to stay I'm not really getting the benefit of the group. Arrgh! So giving up SW weigh ins and doing it at home with the training might work. I'm so scared of doing nothing though, and putting it all back on. Hate making decisions!

Thanks I was a bit scared to post that! Lol What I'm debating at the mo is to stay on SW till after Christmas but maybe ask about a fast forward, but get the training, it's another £10 a week though! Because I'm going to a different group and haven't got time to stay I'm not really getting the benefit of the group. Arrgh! So giving up SW weigh ins and doing it at home with the training might work. I'm so scared of doing nothing though, and putting it all back on. Hate making decisions!

Morning All,
Have you been doing a food diary? I tend not to when im doing okay but if I hit a bump I do a food diary so I can see where im going wrong? The personal trainer thing would be excellant give it a go if anything youor fitness will improve! Been trying loads of new slimming world recipes this week which had really pepped me up a bit. Loved the sw mac and cheese with broccoli it was so yummy and mac and cheese is my fave dinner!
rx

I record everything on myfitnesspal as it's easy, just got a notebook to record food exercise, mood etc. The only thing I can think is it's the exercise as I started around the same time the losses stopped, but I'm not working at it that hard! Lol

So sorry to hear of your problems! I don't want you to leave SW - I want you to stay here with us (but thats me being selfish!!!), I agree with whats been said so far - the worst thing is to do nothing.

It's great that you have recognised the need to change and that you want to do something about it.

When I struggled last time with my losses (I got to 16stone and nothing would budge for about 3 months) I sat in on a new members talk. There were so many free foods I had forgotten about and wrote a food diary and I was surprised at how many items I thought I knew the syns of and I was actually wrong (or I had been guessing amounts).

Hope you get on ok and whatever you decide to do - please stay here and keep us posted! x

Awwww that was so sweet! I've decided to stick with SW and ask the new consultant for help! Bit hard because she runs two groups back to back I go to the early one at 5.30 then straight a course for 7pm so o can't stay for group! What happens if you're online and have problems? I'm going back to my usual group when the course finishes in 11 weeks time! Maybe I'll do Success Express for a few weeks?

Woo hoooooooo lost 3.5lbs at weigh in so down to 17 stone 12.5 lbs. Off to the 17s, I'll keep some seats - come and join me soon.

Massive well done to you! hoping to be there in the next 3 weeks or so, fingers crossed! xxx

1lb off for me this week. Little slow but next week will be a good one!!!

You've done great so far, I'm sure you'll be in the 17s soon :)

Wasn't sure about posting in here tonight, as a newbie! But after group tonight I've managed to go back up into the 18's? More effort next week to eat better! Hopefully I'll have to switch group next week?

Yey!! Fellow tall person!!

I've just got into the 17s - but this group is nice, so I pop back occassionally! Would be nice to see you in the 17s - 16s soon x :)

Back