18's into 17's

Cheers Vicki,

Glad to hear the groups are good.
I'm annoyed with myself as I had got down to 16st 7lbs in March, but then too much partying and holidaying got in the way! I've just got back from a week team building/ booze cruise.
I missed last weeks weigh-in, so over the last two weeks it was a 3lbs gain. Would have been more if I hadn't been to the gym 3 times this week.

I know that feeling of being annoyed with yourself. 8/9 years ago I lost 6.5 stone and spent the following years putting every pound back on.

This time it's staying off! x

Congrats everyone on your great weight losses!!!! My next weign in is mon hoping for 3lb to get my stone fingers crossed xxx then only 5lb till im in the 17's so myabe 3 weeks fingers crossed

Hi Guys Im hoping to join your group on Tuesday night after weigh in.

Joined SW on 26th July @21stone 6lb Weighed in on Tuesday @ 19stone 2lb... Loses have slowed now to an average of 2lb a week although Im trying extra hard this week to join this group.

I think having lots of mini targets really help keep me on track.

Well i lost a stone in three weeks pretty good going!!! hoping to move in 17's in two weeks

Mr White said:
Hi Guys Im hoping to join your group on Tuesday night after weigh in.

Joined SW on 26th July @21stone 6lb Weighed in on Tuesday @ 19stone 2lb... Loses have slowed now to an average of 2lb a week although Im trying extra hard this week to join this group.

I think having lots of mini targets really help keep me on track.

Oh go you!!!!!

Hi Guys,

I am now an offical member of the club weighing in this week at 18st 11 and a half lbs this week.

Ive lost 4.5lbs this week but I am still averaging 2lb a week which has always been my long term aim so Im happy with that but I do plan to be leaving the group sometime in November :) With some hard work along the way.

Good Luck to you all

Only a few pounds from 17s didn't WI this week as ill but excited for next Tuesday to see if I'm there. I was 18.2 at doctors yesterday.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hello everyone! I'm new to the 18's!

Although this is the first group i started my diet 3 weeks ago in the 20's bracket! (20st 1.5lbs)

Yesterday at my WI I slipped into the 18's - my total loss over the three weeks has been 17lbs so I'm excited to be in this group and looking forward to moving on too!

:)

Emmey1 said:
Hello everyone! I'm new to the 18's!

Although this is the first group i started my diet 3 weeks ago in the 20's bracket! (20st 1.5lbs)

Yesterday at my WI I slipped into the 18's - my total loss over the three weeks has been 17lbs so I'm excited to be in this group and looking forward to moving on too!

:)

Fantastic weight loss Emmey, tell me your secret!

BopKatie said:
good luck for next week dani! xx

Thnx I'm quite excited, however it looks like I won't be eating any fruit and veg other than bananas for a while due to my tummy trouble/ bowel obstruction at weekend. I'm expecting that this w,I'll slow my weight loss overall.

Back