18's into 17's

waterbabydani said:
Fantastic weight loss Emmey, tell me your secret!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm on EE and really make every effort to get my third superfree, 5-10 syns and fruit to snack... Other than that I'm amazed at how well it's come off so far lol I'm sure it'll steady out to a lower amount but loving the way it's gone so far :)

Yippee! I lost 2.5lb this week making me 18 st 4lb! 17 is in my sights!

Oh cool, well done you, I'm 18.4 this week too, yay!:D

Ohai,

I'm new and probably cheating a bit by posting here at all! But I had my first ever slimming world weigh-in last wednesday at 18stone 1.5lb and here's hoping i'll be moving straight to the next class in my first week!

Star week however and haven't weighed myself to check so you never know.

Enjoying it so far!

Hi All It's my bday :bday: wieghed into today 1lb off. Im really surprised seen as had a meal out weekend and had a kebab too back on 100% this week but still cant belive i lost 1lb. Really thought I put on the slimming gods must be looking down on me.

Hi All It's my bday :bday: wieghed into today 1lb off. Im really surprised seen as had a meal out weekend and had a kebab too back on 100% this week but still cant belive i lost 1lb. Really thought I put on the slimming gods must be looking down on me.

Excellent birthday present :D

Had a nightmare last night. :sigh:

Attack of the muchies!

Ended up raiding the cupboards, thankfully I was sensible enough to attack several opened jars of pickles :eek: Namely beetroot, onions, mixed veg and red cabbage, then for good measure syn'd 4 cream crackers.

Bloody annoying! Not sure what the trigger was either? Last week no trace of them , then this week .........

(Oops, just realised I posted this in the wrong thread?) LOL

Lost 4 lbs this week and got 1 stone award to 18.4. I was expecting 6 according to scales in doctors and hospital. I can't complain though. Goidelic luck to everyone else this week Dani

Well another 2.5lbs and I'll be moving down into the 17's! Almost lost the gargantuan gain from holiday which is nice...should be gone next week :)

Gonna have a week packed with superfree I think. I am guilty of relying too much on free foods. Hopefully swapping to more superfree will get me a 3lbs loss and get me below 18st next week :D

Hi all, had my first weigh in on Monday and have crept back up to 18st 1lb without even realising it :( devastated!!! I thought it might be a couple of lbs to be honest but it's nearer a stone or more in reality (got to check stats to know for sure).

Anyway, here's hoping for a loss this week to get me back into the 17's again! :D xx

Hi I am donna and I'm 18 stone 7 pounds, 1 pound away from my 3 stone award. Hope to get that on Thursday.

I was half a pound off at the beginning of september. Then an all inclusive holiday in the middle of sept chucked over half a stone on me :O

18st 2.5lbs now, weigh in on tuesday night after work. I bet i lose 2.5lbs lol and am stuck at exactly 18 for another week!!

Morning all weighed in a -3lbs this week so I pesky pound left till I join the 17's hopefully see you there next week. Not feeling great today got terrible cold going back to bed.

Missed weigh in last week because I was busy and may miss this week due to being unwell! Been off plan three days now! Bread overload! :(

well, i've only been here a week and i'm having to leave you already :eek: i had my first weigh in tonight and lost 8lb! i'm so shocked! but obviously very very pleased lol :D

see you all VERY soon! :D xx

Back