18's into 17's

Well I maintained this week so will definitely be here a while longer! Am hoping to lose 2lbs this week, but had a terrible day yesterday and ate loads of rubbish, back on plan today though and have a "heavy on the veg" cottage pie in the slow cooker, so all I need to is boil some potatoes when I get home! Also have zumba tonight, so will work extra hard at that!

shoegirl said:
Hi all! -4 this week so I'm now 18stone 3lbs. The 17's are almost in sight! Keep up the good work everyone. Xo

Well done!

Only lost half this week which is pants! I'm 18st 4.5 now so probably looking at another two good weeks to get out of here! Have dropped from a size 22 to
An 18 in the 7 weeks I've started so I'm pleased about that! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Feeling a bit fed up. I don't weigh in until monday morning but had a sneaky peak this morning and have only lost 3/4 lb. Its really annoying as I've been really good too. Think I might have speedy soup today and tomorrow for lunch and see if that helps!! Emmey well done on going down two dress sizes already. I've gone from a 24 to a 22 and now thats getting quite roomey. Keep yo the good work everyone and I'll keep my fingers crossed for monday a.m. I suppose at least its going the right way!!!

Oh and well done BopKatie, always nice to drop into the next stone zone. Think you'll probably be in the 16's by the time I make the 17's!

Well i've had the speedy soup and been good all week so keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow. Perhaps more exercise should be my next target and maybe a food diary.

brummie66 said:
Well i've had the speedy soup and been good all week so keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow. Perhaps more exercise should be my next target and maybe a food diary.

Fingers crossed!

Well it wasn't as bad as I thought, the speedy soup obviously worked, so it was a 2lb loss. Quite pleased with that! Thanks for the encouragement and heres to another week. Good luck everyone!!!

brummie66 said:
Well it wasn't as bad as I thought, the speedy soup obviously worked, so it was a 2lb loss. Quite pleased with that! Thanks for the encouragement and heres to another week. Good luck everyone!!!

Great loss! I must try that soup sometime!

My WEigh in Wednesday, really hopping for a 3 loss as that'll get my 2stone award in exactly two months since starting! Scales today saying 2 off so trying for that extra pound between now and Wednesday night!

Good luck for wednesday. I find the speedy soup is nice with a dash of chilli sauce for a change. If you just want a no syn but not necessarily speedy then add past or chicken for a change.

aaarggghhhh!!! my scales now say 17st 13 and 3/4 so i fear i must leave you and join the 17s!! chufffffffed :) (even if it is for a measly 1/4 of a pound lol!!) xxxx

Keeping my fingers crossed for you tomorrow Emmey1. Lulabulubop there is a recipe for speedy soup, if you can't find it on here let me know and i'll type it in on this thread for you. Shirleen, great weight loss well done. As for you jeffreydriver WOW very well done and good luck on you trip from 17's to 16's somehow don't think I'll be catching you up!!!

1lb for me this week think i need some speedy soup.
Does the tomato speedy soup work?

Back