18's into 17's

brummie66 said:
Having a bit of a battle with my premenstrual sweet tooth but at least at the moment I'm winning and not caving in!!!

Stay strong! You can do it :) I'm now 18st 2.5lbs so think perhaps two more WI's to drop down! It'll be so nice to be in the 17s! It's been about 2 years since I was there and I don't even remember when I was last in 16's!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

brummie66 said:
Having a bit of a battle with my premenstrual sweet tooth but at least at the moment I'm winning and not caving in!!!

My hubby bought dairy fudge- arghhhh !! So tempting

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done Emmey1 and shoegirl, so nearly in the 17's! Waterbabydani, I think I'd have to kill OH as I would have definately eaten that fudge yesterday!!!

Don't know why but I am finding staying on plan a struggle this week. So far i'm sticking with it but only by distracting myself when i crave sweet things!!! Only got to keep going til monday weigh in then I start another week and hopefully a more positive attitude!

I'm feeling the same top brummie! I don't deserve to lose this Wednesday the way today and yesterday has gone! The next 5 days will consist of speed soup and fruit purely for damage limitation! Back on the wagon now, stay strong :)

You can do it Emmey1 but it does get hard doesn't it!! I'm just manageing but with a struggle. Have saved some sins and going to have ginger sponge as a treat tonight so hope that helps that need for something scrummy. Got to say I enjoyed my SW KFC earlier and also I made minestrone soup (syn Free) to stock up the freezer. Monday WI will be the test and I'm really trying not to go off plan befor then!!!

Hi everyone it was my baby girls first birthday today and my sister did a party tea and big cake for her. I had to try really hard not to eat all the sweet stuff, sandwiches and cakes, but i did it and only had 2 cocktail sausage roll which is 5 syns for the 2 and that was the only syns today so i think i did well.
my baby had a great birthday

Attachments

• image-3395674626.jpg
    image-3395674626.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 25
Well done Tracey 179 for excercising such self restraint, not easy when everyone else is tucking in!! I must admit i've had less of a struggle than earlier in the week. Been keeping myself busy making chicken and ham soup and doing a unit of my course.

Hi im new to this site but im currently 18st 4 and have just done my first day back on slimming world. Im hoping to eventually reach 10st but for now my first goal is to be under 17st so only 19lb and I can buy myself something nice :)

Well it seems the struggle was worth it as I managed to stay on plan and was pleasantly surprised with this mornings weigh in.
A fantastic -6lb!!! Well chuffed!!

brummie66 said:
Well it seems the struggle was worth it as I managed to stay on plan and was pleasantly surprised with this mornings weigh in.
A fantastic -6lb!!! Well chuffed!!

Well done!! Thy brilliant!! So good!!

Thanks Emmey, just hope that doesn't mean a STS this week!!! Hopefully my craving for sweet things will go and leave me alone. I was helped along by speedy soup and more time on the exercise bike!!!

Klm_mummy said:
Hi im new to this site but im currently 18st 4 and have just done my first day back on slimming world. Im hoping to eventually reach 10st but for now my first goal is to be under 17st so only 19lb and I can buy myself something nice :)

Hello and welcome :)

Back