18's into 17's

Just found this thread and it is my home for now, I'm 18st 13lb, lots of inspiring people at my group so maybe I won't be here long if I can do as well as they have! x

shelleylovesjelly said:
Just found this thread and it is my home for now, I'm 18st 13lb, lots of inspiring people at my group so maybe I won't be here long if I can do as well as they have! x

Hello and welcome :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well -4 lb this morning puts me at 18 stone exactly so next monday I should be moving to 17 going into 16 stone group :). Im really committed to it this time aswell, doesnt feel like im 'on a diet'.

Klm_mummy said:
Well -4 lb this morning puts me at 18 stone exactly so next monday I should be moving to 17 going into 16 stone group :). Im really committed to it this time aswell, doesnt feel like im 'on a diet'.

Yay well done! :)

Had weigh in today and lost 2.5

I STS at 18 st 2.5....although last week she wrote and I saw 18st 2! So Miss Haversham is staying put for a bit!

Hi folks, no I haven't disappeared because of a gain this week but the computer hard drive went caput and my phone won't let me post!! Well as i suspected I gained this week, 2.25lb even though I stuck to plan. Oh well am over the disappointment now and am sticking with it, just means i'll have to try and loose 3lb this week to get back on track. Also will have to stay in the 18's to 17's for a few more weeks, not that I mind being with all you lovely folk but would like to get into a new stone zone!

So a 2lb loss for me this week! Really pleased with that as I had to pull it back from a few bad moments at the beginning of the week - half a pound away from 2stone award so that should be mine next week and maybe if I push I'll fall into the 17's? I'm currently 18.2!

Well done Emmey1 another 2lb is great.So 2.5lb next week and down to the 17's you'll go!!! Good luck with that, keeping my fingers crossed for you. I'm hoping for 3.5 this week so I've got rid of last weeks hiccup plus a lb, then i'll have 3lb to loose to get to the 17's, so hoping for two good weeks.
Well done Klm mummy off to the 17's and oh Mr White how frustrating but you'll be there next week!!
Wishing everyone another good week.

shelleylovesjelly said:
First weigh in today, lost 5.5lb so now 18st 7.5lb. Hopefully be moving on down the weight ladder at a good pace :)

Well done! Great first loss :)

brummie66 said:
Well done Emmey1 another 2lb is great.So 2.5lb next week and down to the 17's you'll go!!! Good luck with that, keeping my fingers crossed for you. I'm hoping for 3.5 this week so I've got rid of last weeks hiccup plus a lb, then i'll have 3lb to loose to get to the 17's, so hoping for two good weeks.
Well done Klm mummy off to the 17's and oh Mr White how frustrating but you'll be there next week!!
Wishing everyone another good week.

Not sure if I'll make 2.5 but am certainly trying for it! Otherwise I'll probably drop down with you in two weeks - ooh we'll be well settled into the lower level by Christmas! :)

lost 2.5 - 18 7.5 nearly halfway to the 17s :D

Morning!

I joined last night so today is the first day of my new way of thinking. This time I will do it and will be slim by Xmas next year!

Weighed in at 18st 7lb which actually wasn't as bad as I was thinking it would be - our scales broke at home so wasn't able to weigh beforehand.

Back