18's into 17's

So I'm off work and unable to drive due to a bad arm so won't be weighing in tomorrow - ill weigh in next week and as I only need 2.5 I'm hoping next week will be the week I drop into the next group - yay :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Heya, i'm a bit new to this section =P

Started my slimming journey at a whopping 20 st 4... (i'm new to slimming world though!)

Joined up last week at 18 st 11, and lost 6lbs this week, getting me to 18 5! woohoo! Hopefully it will be a fleeting visit into this thread, but i'm sure we'll meet again in the next category down ;)

hannata said:
Heya, i'm a bit new to this section =P

Started my slimming journey at a whopping 20 st 4... (i'm new to slimming world though!)

Joined up last week at 18 st 11, and lost 6lbs this week, getting me to 18 5! woohoo! Hopefully it will be a fleeting visit into this thread, but i'm sure we'll meet again in the next category down ;)

Hi and welcome :) im sure you wont be here long

- 4.5 this week which makes me 18 stone 1lb. 2 more to go until I'm in the 17's. Can I do it by next week? I really hope so....

shoegirl said:
- 4.5 this week which makes me 18 stone 1lb. 2 more to go until I'm in the 17's. Can I do it by next week? I really hope so....

Of course you can :) well done!

Hi ladies and gents, been to Devon to visit my Mom hence no post on monday. Manager a 1.75lb loss so probably another 2 weeks in this group. Sorry to hear you have a bad arm Emmey1, hope its better soon. Welcome to the Newbies to this thread, in the nicest possible way I hope your not here too long. Wow Mr White, well done. Just hoping staying with my Mom won't have done too much damage as she is a bad influence and I really want to be in the next stone zone before christmas. Oh well will find out monday morning. Good luck to all for a good week!!

I haven't weighed in this week as I've had rotten sinusitis for 6 weeks.... Now almost clear after 3days antibiotics!!!

Anyway I often hop on the scales at work, they aren't at all accurate but I like the way the needle on the dial doesn't go as far round as it used to!
So the other day I hopped on and was gutted as it showed a 9lb loss, but was only first of the morning and not official!
But tonight even after dinner and a few mugs of tea I was under 18. So cross everything for Monday night!

Shirleen keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow night for you! I weigh in tomorrow morning and am hoping for 3lb so that I have a chance of going under 18 next week as i want to be in the 17's before christmas and hopefully not go back to the 18's over the festive period!!

I've got WI on Wednesday - my home scales just hit 17st 13lbs but my group scales are two pound heavier than home so I'm not moving down until my group scales tell me to - which means I have until Wednesday to lose 1.5 to put me into the next group - get my 2 stone sticker and my club 10! :) wednesday could be a very good day for me :)

Wishing you well for wednesday Emmey and I will be hoping to follow you down to the 17's the following Monday but not confident its going to happen, will have to see what happens this monday!!

brummie66 said:
Wishing you well for wednesday Emmey and I will be hoping to follow you down to the 17's the following Monday but not confident its going to happen, will have to see what happens this monday!!

Good luck for tomorrow :)

I'm currently here in the middle at 18st 7 and a half. I whizzed through the 19s but this is a bit slower.
I just realised I have 7 and a half lbs to lose to get to a 50 pound weight loss.
I am hoping to do it by New Year- that will really help me keep focussed over Christmas - into the 17s and a half century---fingers crossed.:)

Really pleased with -3.75lbs this week. That leaves me with 1.5lb to be down in the 17's nexy week. Good luck to everyone with their weigh ins this week!

brummie66 said:
Really pleased with -3.75lbs this week. That leaves me with 1.5lb to be down in the 17's nexy week. Good luck to everyone with their weigh ins this week!

Big well done! Great loss and you'll easily get that next week! Woohoo :)

So Emmey, you down to the 17's tomorrow and all being well me on the following monday morning. I can't believe what a big deal this is becoming to me, almost an obsession. If I can go down next week then my next goal will be 17st 7lb which will be my 3st mark. Just want to be a few pounds into the 17's so I don't come back up here over the xmas period. Good luck everyone!x

That's the plan but I'm not sure! As of this morning my scales at home were 17.12 but I'm 2 heavier at group so I could be smack on 18 so need to push really hard to drop down into the 17's for Wednesday!
I should get my 2st and club 10 tomorrow though and also hoping to lose half a stone in the three WI's left before Xmas so if I do put on over Xmas I can still end this year being 2 stone lighter! :)

Back