18's into 17's

Hi All

Lost 6lbs at first weigh in last night so really hoping for a 2lb loss this next week so that I can go down to the next weight bracket (even if I'm only half a pound into it).

i'm still here and going nowhere fast :p

had work christmas dinner and went to continental market on the weekend past... so I figures an sts would be an achievement.

Even if I get to 17 st anything this month I'll probably be back in here after christmas :p I'm 18 st 5, so still a bit to go yet x

Scales have gone back to saying only a 1lb loss so I'm not sure I'll drop down this week but should do next week for sure! Still going to try hard till tomorrow night and hope the scales are kind :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Mrs Parker thats a great loss! Hannata stick with it you'll get there, I have two xmas dinner parties next week so need a good loss this week. Emmey, you'll do it you just need a good day tomorrow.

had work christmas dinner and went to continental market on the weekend past... so I figures an sts would be an achievement.

Even if I get to 17 st anything this month I'll probably be back in here after christmas :p I'm 18 st 5, so still a bit to go yet x

I really hope you surprise yourself- I'm 18 st 2 and a half this week and am just determined to get to 17 something before Christmas. I find a bit of hard work makes it easier for me to be good. I swam 20 lengths today and the virtous feeling really boosts the willpower.

Hey ladies,

I weighed in last night at 18 stone 13.5lbs and although it's only half a pound under it still counts :p

Good luck to those of you that are hoping to be in the next stone down soon. I've just read the last few pages and there seems to be a few of you! Bet it feels so good!

Well fear not eighteenies Miss Haversham is here for a bit as I only lost 1/2lb so 18st 2!!!

God I'm beginning to grow cobwebs!

hannata said:

Hannata, are you from NI? Just wondering as you mentioned the market. There's one in Belfast that I'm giving a wide berth.... :)

mariebee1 said:
lost 4lbs today, so now nearly half way through this group at 18st 7.5lbs.

Great loss - well done :)

1 off!

It's a loss but just admit bit disappointed but I think I know where I can pull it back

Getting my club 10 and my 2 stone tonight. So I'm happy :)

Will drop down next week for sure! :)

Well done Emmey on another lb off. You just didn't want to go down to the next zone without me did you. All being well we will both be down there next week!! Mariebee, great loss you must be chuffed.

brummie66 said:
Well done Emmey on another lb off. You just didn't want to go down to the next zone without me did you. All being well we will both be down there next week!! Mariebee, great loss you must be chuffed.

Haha! Yes, totally couldn't bear to leave you here - we can make our entrance into the next group next week :)

HI Ladies, thought i'd join here, I need to lose 4lb to be in the next range, so i being 100% this week to try and achieve that, I been struggling for a few months after a steriod injection so i just want to be in the different stonage before christmas and try and maintain that over the christmas/new year period.

Hi and bye everyone I lost 4.5lb this week and got into the 17s only just, I'm 17lb 13.5 so just to there. Hope to c u all soon in the next stone down.

Well done Tracey and everyone else

Hope everyone's doing well - Brummie I expect you should drop down in the next group tomorrow? I shall join you there Wednesday :)

Well I'm hoping to Emmey and I'm quietly confident and then you'll be joining me by wednesday which is good as we can support each other through the next zone! Good luck for this week everyone. Oh and may not report my WI untill tuesday as have an xmas do tomorrow night, thank god weigh in is in the morning!!!

Back