18's into 17's

Well I did it!!! lost 3.75lb this week which makes me 17st 11.5 so i'm off down to the next group. Looking forward to seeing you all there in the near future!! Good luck everyone.x

brummie66 said:
Well I did it!!! lost 3.75lb this week which makes me 17st 11.5 so i'm off down to the next group. Looking forward to seeing you all there in the near future!! Good luck everyone.x

Well done Brummie! Such a great loss too! Hopefully see you soon! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi guys, I am saying bye for now as lost 4.5 lbs last night which takes me down to the next stone bracket - hope to see you all there soon. xx Good luck everyone xx

Mrs_Parker said:
Hi guys, I am saying bye for now as lost 4.5 lbs last night which takes me down to the next stone bracket - hope to see you all there soon. xx Good luck everyone xx

Bye :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I weighed myself on my own scales first thing this morning, 17 st 13.8lb. I highly doubt that will still be the same at official WI this evening, so looks like I will be here another week!

Still 18st 1lb..but not for long...iron will this weekend and 17 something I shall be next Monday. Drinks after work tomorrow but mine will be a soda......I want a sexy bum not a stuffed tum.

I wanted to go to zumba class but I think it might kill me! The xbox game is pretty bad!

Up and down - lost 3 so now back at 18.7 - will be back here a bit longer :S

I don't believe it! I lost 1.5lb and am now 18stone 1/2lb soooo only 1lb to get shut of this place, I've been here longer than anyone else I think.

You'll do it soon Shirleen!

I lost 5.5lbs this week to take me to 18 stone 8. I'll gonna be here a while too!

Well done for losing over Christmas feynman! Luckily I don't have a weigh in until next Tuesday because our group was closed this week. I am in definite damage limitation mode!

Back