18's into 17's

Hi all, started sw llast week as my sis has lost 2 stone since sept following it. She's given me the incentive to do something about my weight. Weighed in at 18.4 last wed. Just wanted to say hello to everyone xx

Hello ladies :welcome: to this thread. Congrats Malc on getting into the 18's, it's a great feeling getting into the next stone done isn't it? And hi niknaks, SW has been grteat for me. I'm loathe to call it a diet as it really isn't. It's eating healthily which I think is so much better and sustainable in the long term, than calorie counting or being really restricted. Hope you find it ok x

Hi All... And thanks for the earlier posts! Really inspiring! I have finally got round to joining my local SW!! I have done it as a postal member before so I know my way around... I too just wanted to say WELL DONE so far everyone! :)

18 5 this week - hope to be in 17 by Feb :D

Hi everyone

started monday night at 18st 9 lb and first mini target was to get into the 17's.

Will keep reporting back x

started here on the 3-1-12. but i knew it would be short lived gone from 18.0st to 17.7 this week with a fab 7lb loss. good luck ladies see you in next catergory soon.

I'm just 0.5lb off being in the 18's, so can I join in too please? :)

Can I join too?

Started slimming world on my own on new years day. Weigh in on Sundays. So far I have lost 3.5lbs taking me to 18st 5.5lbs. Second weight loss weigh in this week. Been really good.

Good luck everyone we can do this!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Eeek can't wait for weigh in tomorrow. I haven't been amazing but haven't stopped moving. If I loose 2lb ill get my 2 and half stone award.. I've gone from 21 stone 2.5 lb to 18 stone 11lb since mid of October. I'm sooo pleased :)

I want to be in the 17s ideally by end of Feb if not sooner, I am 25 Feb so if I could have my 3 stone award 18st 2.5lb would be amazing but to go out 17 stone 13 would just be... Surreal. I haven't weighed less than 18st 4 since I had my son 6 years ago. It'd just be amazing. Makes me feel emotional just thinking about it :) xx

Mind if I join you folks? ;) Weighed in last Tuesday, lost 5 lbs, getting me to 18.10.

fatbgone, you've had a great run of it! I really hope you get your wish by the end of February! I had a quick loss when I first joined SW in 2010, but then just lost the plot last year. So here I am again :( . I truly, truly hope that doesn't happen to you, I'm sure you'll keep on track - well done!

I lost 2 this morning woohooo got my 2 and half award. Woop. So now at 18 st 9. Only 6.5 lb to go til my 3 stone award and I want this in 3 weeks and willing to work hard for it! It'd be amazing :):):):):)

Yay - I am so pleased to be here! I lost 5 and a half this week to take me to 18st 10lbs.

Fatbegone - I lost a bit before SW, so will also get my 2 and a half award at 18st 9lbs.

Hi everyone, i am 18.11 :(, i started sw yesterday online so this is my day 2. It is good to have people in the same weight range to speak to :) x

Well Miss Haversham (me) is still here and back up to 18st 7lb so unless I have some massive losses i'll be here for a while *sob*

Haia!!
Can I join you??
I lost 6lb last week (my first week) and now weigh 18.11
Even though I've been 100% on plan this week my home scales are saying something completely different lol. cross-fingers that my group scales on Thursday will be kinder

Lost 3 lbs this week, puts me at 18.7. I is a happy bunny :D

Bye girls, I'm leaving you all having weighed in at 17 stone 13.5lbs last night. Hope to see you all very soon though!

Back