18's into 17's

Feeling better today.. had a horrible yesterday feeling very unwell. Only ate a bag of plain crisps and water all day... Easing myself back into it today. Word of warning ; if you've been on the diet a while don't expect your body to agree with greasy fatty Chinese! Never again!

So trying to treat my tummy delicately. Had a slice of toast with 5 tomatoes and 2 syns for sauce and lots of water. Still not feeling 100% but better than I was.

Want to try and loose 6.5lb in next 3 weeks :(

Hi all not to sure how this thing works but thought id give it a shot anyhow for some extra motivation !
I've done slimming world before & lost over a stone & then I got bored & came off ! So I'm back again this time not quitting until my weight is shifted ! First day today & I'm
Actually excited ! I'm 18st 4lbs and hoping to be in the 17s by next Friday ! Wish me luck haha x

Jadelouise91x said:
Hi all not to sure how this thing works but thought id give it a shot anyhow for some extra motivation !
I've done slimming world before & lost over a stone & then I got bored & came off ! So I'm back again this time not quitting until my weight is shifted ! First day today & I'm
Actually excited ! I'm 18st 4lbs and hoping to be in the 17s by next Friday ! Wish me luck haha x

Yay we are quite close, I'm 18 st 9 .

Want to be in 17 s by mid - end Feb!

fatbgone said:
Yay we are quite close, I'm 18 st 9 .

Want to be in 17 s by mid - end Feb!

Aw I'm sure you'll do it! :)
I've actually just weighed myself again and turns out the Boots scales are a lot kinder than mine ! Mine say I'm 18st 8! :(
How long have you been doing SW for?

Jadelouise91x said:
Aw I'm sure you'll do it! :)
I've actually just weighed myself again and turns out the Boots scales are a lot kinder than mine ! Mine say I'm 18st 8! :(
How long have you been doing SW for?

I've been doing it for 15 weeks, got 2 and half stone award this week :) how about you?? Aww yay about boots scales! X

fatbgone said:
I've been doing it for 15 weeks, got 2 and half stone award this week :) how about you?? Aww yay about boots scales! X

Aw that's brilliant well done!
I've started mine today, I was on it about a year ago and lost a stone in 3 weeks but I get easily led away & ended up coming off it! So I'm back with loads of motivation this time :) x

Excellent.. I've done sw on and off for years. Never got further than 22lb off before so the fact I've stuck to it so long and hitting targets I can't believe is fab! Keeps me motivated.

On my second green day today.. I'm not sure I'm doing it right ! Toast heB1 and marmite this morning, 2 alpen bars heb2 pineapple and a lolly for lunch, dinner is a hugeee portion of tomato and basil rice with mixed veg and fruit for pudding. I snack on my heA during the day . Is that right? :S

fatbgone said:
Excellent.. I've done sw on and off for years. Never got further than 22lb off before so the fact I've stuck to it so long and hitting targets I can't believe is fab! Keeps me motivated.

On my second green day today.. I'm not sure I'm doing it right ! Toast heB1 and marmite this morning, 2 alpen bars heb2 pineapple and a lolly for lunch, dinner is a hugeee portion of tomato and basil rice with mixed veg and fruit for pudding. I snack on my heA during the day . Is that right? :S

Ah that's good then bit of willpower gets you a long way !
Urm I'm not to sure I stick to the extra easy choices although I did think once you had your healthy a & bs any more of those would be counted on as sins ? Who knows lol

Jadelouise91x said:
Ah that's good then bit of willpower gets you a long way !
Urm I'm not to sure I stick to the extra easy choices although I did think once you had your healthy a & bs any more of those would be counted on as sins ? Who knows lol

Lol I checked and its 2 bs and 2 as! Awesomeee! Quite enjoyed it.

Marmite on toast heb
Lunch
fruit and pineapple lolly 3.5 syns
Alpen.bar x 2 heB
Dinner tomato and basil rice 5 syns and mixed steamed veg Yumm 4 syns sauce
Lolly 3.5 syns
Fresh pineapple

Over done the syns today :( Woops! But balanced out over past few days. Will stick within allowance tomorrow and Sunday :)

XxX

fatbgone said:
Lol I checked and its 2 bs and 2 as! Awesomeee! Quite enjoyed it.

Marmite on toast heb
Lunch
fruit and pineapple lolly 3.5 syns
Alpen.bar x 2 heB
Dinner tomato and basil rice 5 syns and mixed steamed veg Yumm 4 syns sauce
Lolly 3.5 syns
Fresh pineapple

Over done the syns today :( Woops! But balanced out over past few days. Will stick within allowance tomorrow and Sunday :)

XxX

Which plan are you doing? Extra easy, red or green?
Im a tad confused on the sins I feel like I haven't had many !
For breakfast I had beans on toast with a tsp of light butter & an orange
Lunch I had a jacket potato with beans & salad. Followed by an orange & banana
Then dinner I had chicken tikka kebabs from the SW recipe book with wedges & the cucumber raita with salad & yet again another orange !
I counted my sins 1.5 for butter & 1 syn for the
Mint sauce as it wasnt sugar free ! Oops
I never realised a 3rd of my plate was meant to be SF! So I'll have to remember that tomorrow also never had a healthy extra A ! Could that be a problem?
xxxxx

Jadelouise91x said:
Which plan are you doing? Extra easy, red or green?
Im a tad confused on the sins I feel like I haven't had many !
For breakfast I had beans on toast with a tsp of light butter & an orange
Lunch I had a jacket potato with beans & salad. Followed by an orange & banana
Then dinner I had chicken tikka kebabs from the SW recipe book with wedges & the cucumber raita with salad & yet again another orange !
I counted my sins 1.5 for butter & 1 syn for the
Mint sauce as it wasnt sugar free ! Oops
I never realised a 3rd of my plate was meant to be SF! So I'll have to remember that tomorrow also never had a healthy extra A ! Could that be a problem?
xxxxx

It's not vital to eat your hex's but they are there to help and to balance your diet eg dairy intake etc

If you are doing EE then your syns look great but the key to EE is to get that 3rd super free with every meal. Sometimes you can't add sf to the actual meal so a bowl of fruit or sad before or after works too - its basically to help fill you up on the really good stuff so you eat less of the not so good

Hope that makes sense :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was doing green, going to do ee probably today :)

I always try to have 10 ish syns... I find it easy to have them. Olives, sauces etc. I'm a salad cream or brown sauce a holic!

I do always have my super free tho with every dinner. With EE in particular you are supposed too. As said before, if you don't have much on your plate just have lots of fresh fruit afterwards :)

Wooo almost Monday!

fatbgone said:
I was doing green, going to do ee probably today :)

I always try to have 10 ish syns... I find it easy to have them. Olives, sauces etc. I'm a salad cream or brown sauce a holic!

I do always have my super free tho with every dinner. With EE in particular you are supposed too. As said before, if you don't have much on your plate just have lots of fresh fruit afterwards :)

Wooo almost Monday!

Which plan do you finds easiest?
Oo I suppose your right I love tomato sauce & mayonnaise & absolutely mad on crisps lol! so I suppose I could use them up!
Oh no not monday already back to work lol! x

Would it be ok if I joined here?

I started two weeks ago at 18.5 1/2
First weigh in I lost 3lbs so 18.2 1/2

I'm pregnant as well so I have no idea how my weight is going to fluctuate.

Xxkat

18.7 lb- started off at 20 stone 8 weeks ago so kinda chuffed that i'm in the 18 bracket! hoping for a good loss this week as ive been sticking at it 100% plus doing lots of exercise.

Trying to be good this week as i've got 3 meals out next! lol, social lives and dieting do not mix!

Still it took time for the weight to go on...it'll take its time coming off..... slow off, stay off!

Mrsplymdaz said:
Would it be ok if I joined here?

I started two weeks ago at 18.5 1/2
First weigh in I lost 3lbs so 18.2 1/2

I'm pregnant as well so I have no idea how my weight is going to fluctuate.

Xxkat

Ah that's brilliant we'll done keep up the hard work ! Can't be easy being pregnant ! xx

Back