18's into 17's

Chellibelle said:
18.7 lb- started off at 20 stone 8 weeks ago so kinda chuffed that i'm in the 18 bracket! hoping for a good loss this week as ive been sticking at it 100% plus doing lots of exercise.

Trying to be good this week as i've got 3 meals out next! lol, social lives and dieting do not mix!

Still it took time for the weight to go on...it'll take its time coming off..... slow off, stay off!

That's an amazing loss in 2 months ! What plan you doing ? X

Emmey1 said:
It's not vital to eat your hex's but they are there to help and to balance your diet eg dairy intake etc

If you are doing EE then your syns look great but the key to EE is to get that 3rd super free with every meal. Sometimes you can't add sf to the actual meal so a bowl of fruit or sad before or after works too - its basically to help fill you up on the really good stuff so you eat less of the not so good

Hope that makes sense :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That makes loads of sense probably the best explanation so far! I gotta admit I haven't been doing a 3rd just a tiny amount ! But then do have some fruit after so hope it's still okay !

Jadelouise91x said:
That makes loads of sense probably the best explanation so far! I gotta admit I haven't been doing a 3rd just a tiny amount ! But then do have some fruit after so hope it's still okay !

Sounds like your doing fine! :)

Well today I lost 2, so dead on 18! Slightly gutted but next week wi. I will be in the 17s. Happy bunny. Well done on all your weight losses :) xxxx

butterflymad said:
Well today I lost 2, so dead on 18! Slightly gutted but next week wi. I will be in the 17s. Happy bunny. Well done on all your weight losses :) xxxx

Well done :)

butterflymad said:

Well done ! You'll be deserting us all soon! Haha hopefully be joining you in a week or 2! xxx

That's an amazing loss in 2 months ! What plan you doing ? X

I'm doing EE as i find this the easiest :) Ive done red and green in the past and use to get frustrated! as i enjoy meat and pasta! lol

I had a couple of gains, and then loses but i know why when i gain.

Over christmas i only put on a pound! so far i like this diet! :)

Chellibelle said:
I'm doing EE as i find this the easiest :) Ive done red and green in the past and use to get frustrated! as i enjoy meat and pasta! lol

I had a couple of gains, and then loses but i know why when i gain.

Over christmas i only put on a pound! so far i like this diet! :)

Yeah I find it the best one! Unlimited everything sounds good enough to me lol!
Ah 1lb isn't bad at all! I was doing the dukan diet before Christmas it's quite easy when your into it i lost a stone in 2 weels just very restrictive had to live off meat fish and eggs and no fat fairy products & me being a big crisp lover wasn't ideal at all! I came off and gained 7lb within a week! So I really would never recommend that diet!
I absolutely love SW diet I don't feel like I'm on one at all and I still get to have some crisps!! Lol :)

Yeah I find it the best one! Unlimited everything sounds good enough to me lol!
Ah 1lb isn't bad at all! I was doing the dukan diet before Christmas it's quite easy when your into it i lost a stone in 2 weels just very restrictive had to live off meat fish and eggs and no fat fairy products & me being a big crisp lover wasn't ideal at all! I came off and gained 7lb within a week! So I really would never recommend that diet!
I absolutely love SW diet I don't feel like I'm on one at all and I still get to have some crisps!! Lol :)

LOL, yeah i tried cambridge a few year ago- i lost weight but was miserable as sin as you cant really enjoy going out with friends for drinks meals when your not able to eat or drink!

So far this diet is fab- it doesnt stop me having a treat, but will make me think about what treat to have!

I have a lot to lose, i needed a diet that would change my mind set- not make out that food is a bad thing! Just learning me to control it and not have it control me!

Oh and allowed me to have crisps lol :)

Hi everyone :wavey:
After this weeks WI, I now officially belong in this room. :scale: 18st 11.5lb :eek:

I'll try not to stay too long :D

Good luck everyone x

Chellibelle said:
LOL, yeah i tried cambridge a few year ago- i lost weight but was miserable as sin as you cant really enjoy going out with friends for drinks meals when your not able to eat or drink!

So far this diet is fab- it doesnt stop me having a treat, but will make me think about what treat to have!

I have a lot to lose, i needed a diet that would change my mind set- not make out that food is a bad thing! Just learning me to control it and not have it control me!

Oh and allowed me to have crisps lol :)
Haha it's all about the crisps :)
Do you stick to the 15 syns ? I've been trying to save some of mine so I feel less guilty about pigging out of a Saturday night as a treat trying not to go overboard lol! Savouries are such a weakness of mine!
Just can't wait to see the weight coming off it came to the point I was feeling down with it I've always been quite confident within myself I used to think if you don't like what I look like then keep away sort of thing but lately I've lost my confidence and cover up loads !
Hopefully I'll snap out of it soon it's horrible!

Corkscrew said:
Hi everyone :wavey:
After this weeks WI, I now officially belong in this room. :scale: 18st 11.5lb :eek:

I'll try not to stay too long :D

Good luck everyone x

Well done ! :) x

Haha it's all about the crisps :)
Do you stick to the 15 syns ? I've been trying to save some of mine so I feel less guilty about pigging out of a Saturday night as a treat trying not to go overboard lol! Savouries are such a weakness of mine!
Just can't wait to see the weight coming off it came to the point I was feeling down with it I've always been quite confident within myself I used to think if you don't like what I look like then keep away sort of thing but lately I've lost my confidence and cover up loads !
Hopefully I'll snap out of it soon it's horrible!

Yeah i know that feeling, not wanting to go out or get involved with things.
I generally am quite confident, but i have my moments where nothing looks right on and i just feel fat and frumpy!

I don't tend to use more than 10 sins a day, and i will occasionally store them for nights outs. Ive pretty much tried to cut bread out of my diet, only having a slice of brown now and again. Bread is one of my downfalls, and at the moment i find it easier if i really restrict this.

crisps i actually stay away from- i have very little control over them lol. I never buy them in or i wont stop- so if i have a packet i will have to go to the shop and buy one.
I can happily eat a jumbo size packet and not blink!!

Ive got 2 meals out next week (tues/thurs) and then i'm away at a wine tasting event fri-sun- so i dont think any amount of sin saving will help me lose next week lol..... but i will go for lighter options where i can and see how it goes- i dont beat myself up- there is always the following week :)

and then i'm away at a wine tasting event fri-sun- so i dont think any amount of sin saving will help me lose next week lol.....

If you need any help with this, I could always go in your place :D Think of the syns I'd be saving you! lol

Have a great time x

Welcome everyone. My 18-17 journey is complete already. Can't believe it but lost 11lb in 2 weeks and now down to 17lb 7. It's amazing as I don't seem to stop eating and quark has become my new best friend ;-) good luck all and see you in the next bracket xxx

Welcome everyone. My 18-17 journey is complete already. Can't believe it but lost 11lb in 2 weeks and now down to 17lb 7. It's amazing as I don't seem to stop eating and quark has become my new best friend ;-) good luck all and see you in the next bracket xxx

11lb in 2 weeks? *heads off to buy more Quark* lol

Excellent niknacks! Well done you :clap::clap:

See you downstairs soon :D xx

That is excellent!! Well done you- hopefully i will see you soon (fingers crossed, legs crossed and whatever else i can cross along the way lol) :D:D

If you need any help with this, I could always go in your place :D Think of the syns I'd be saving you! lol

Have a great time x

How very kind of you! Most generous offer- however i will have to force myself to go as it's part of my other halfs Xmas pressie and it would be wrong not too!!....Oh well i'll just have to suffer in silence (hic) :)) Thanks lol :D

niknaks1046 said:

Amazing!! Well done you :) I dream of that number as that's what I weighed before I had my son and had even met his dad. It's actually his dad that encouraged my weight gain.. well done you...!! I hope to see you soon xx

How very kind of you! Most generous offer- however i will have to force myself to go as it's part of my other halfs Xmas pressie and it would be wrong not too!!....Oh well i'll just have to suffer in silence (hic) :)) Thanks lol :D

That's very brave of you.....forcing yourself to taste wine.............for two days. I just hope your other half appreciates this selfless act. :D lol

Back