18's into 17's

18.7, 2lb loss today. I feel I should be loosing more though.

Any tips? I have set my mind on being 18 st 2.5 within 2 weigh ins!

I have been in the 19's for an age bit stuck and had a sts last week.

Home scales looking very good this week after a sneeky look, so hopeful.

I have had alot of fish this week and started excercising so hoping to be with you shortly but you never know fatbgone you might be down in the next room before I get in here!

Lucia Lucia said:
I have been in the 19's for an age bit stuck and had a sts last week.

Home scales looking very good this week after a sneeky look, so hopeful.

I have had alot of fish this week and started excercising so hoping to be with you shortly but you never know fatbgone you might be down in the next room before I get in here!

Aww I keep loosing 2 a week which is fab, just really want that 3 stone sticker before my birthday. Back to work Thursday so that ll help as I have to walk a mile to ny car morning and evening!

Aww don't ve deflated, :) you ll be here soon enough I'm sure!

I want my first stone for my birthday, which considering I'm 4lb away and my brithday is on Saturday, I don't think I'll be getting it! lol

Do you eat plenty of super free Fatbgone? When I've done SW in the past, the weeks where I've eated lots of SF I've lost lots. I remember one week I was mad on stir frys - I think I had 4 in one week! lol I lost 5.5lb that week.

Drink plenty of water?

Someone on here did a 'fish' week (some form of fish for every meal) and she lost 8lb - and she was near to target too! I always fancied giving it a try, but I don't think I could stomach fish for a full week :D lol

Chop an arm off? lol Sorry, only joking :D

Corkscrew said:
I want my first stone for my birthday, which considering I'm 4lb away and my brithday is on Saturday, I don't think I'll be getting it! lol

Do you eat plenty of super free Fatbgone? When I've done SW in the past, the weeks where I've eated lots of SF I've lost lots. I remember one week I was mad on stir frys - I think I had 4 in one week! lol I lost 5.5lb that week.

Drink plenty of water?

Someone on here did a 'fish' week (some form of fish for every meal) and she lost 8lb - and she was near to target too! I always fancied giving it a try, but I don't think I could stomach fish for a full week :D lol

Chop an arm off? lol Sorry, only joking :D

Aww!

Lol chop an ARM off is a definate loss!

Yes I might go and have lots of stir frys this week, I think I've resorted to eating cold food a lot and my bodys got used to it. Back to stir gets and speed food.. Im nervous to increase exercise too much as ill gain.

Arghhh. 4.5lb, I know I can do it its just the effort! :)

I'll post a photo of me if I get it in my birthday dress hehe.

I'm sure you can do it with a little extra push :) Mix your menu up. Have some things you don't usually have. Shock your system! lol

You can do it! You WILL do it.............because I want to see a piccy of you in you Birthday dress :D

Im nervous to increase exercise too much as ill gain.

I know exactly where you're coming from there! lol I joined a gym last time I did SW - first 3 week of going I didn't lose a flipping ounce! lol

Just can't win sometimes eh? :D

Corkscrew said:
I'm sure you can do it with a little extra push :) Mix your menu up. Have some things you don't usually have. Shock your system! lol

You can do it! You WILL do it.............because I want to see a piccy of you in you Birthday dress :D

Awww thanks for your support ... Definately shaking things up this week ! And going to drink 2ltrs of water too and let's hope for a chunky loss next week! X

Yes! Go for it! And don't forget to let us know what the 'chunk' is will you? :)

You know, I was going to ask you when your WI day was, but I thought I was on the 'Thursday' thread so decided not to make myself look a tit! lol I'm not on the thursday thread though :giggle:

My WI started out as being Thursday, but it's been moved to Wednesday now, so I got cheated out of a day last week! Two more sleeps to my WI. lol I get excited about it when I know I've been super good :) Little things eh?

Corkscrew said:
You know, I was going to ask you when your WI day was, but I thought I was on the 'Thursday' thread so decided not to make myself look a tit! lol I'm not on the thursday thread though :giggle:

My WI started out as being Thursday, but it's been moved to Wednesday now, so I got cheated out of a day last week! Two more sleeps to my WI. lol I get excited about it when I know I've been super good :) Little things eh?

Lol... Nobody noticed!

Aww I'm the same, I count down to mondays. Do you have a treat after weigh in?

I usually have a subway sandwich but I'm working tues - Fri as of next week so going to change it to have something nice on a Friday night after work. Like a sw curry but with a naan or a muffin etc keeps me motivated.

Let us know how you get on! :)

No I don't have a treat after WI :innocent0002:
lol

I plan on treating myself for every half stone that I lose. It's not going to be a food treat though. I'm making a list atm of things I would like :giggle:

If I manage to pull a 4lb loss out of the bag tomorrow, I'm going to buy myself........wait for it........a Dremel Drill!! :8855::8855: I'm a bit of a DIY freak

Oh you'll deffo be hearing how I get on. Bit of luck I'll be shouting it from the roof! lol

Last edited:
Corkscrew said:
No I don't have a treat after WI :innocent002: lol

I plan on treating myself for every half stone that I lose. It's not going to be a food treat though. I'm making a list atm of things I would like :giggle:

If I manage to pull a 4lb loss out of the bag tomorrow, I'm going to buy myself........wait for it........a Dremel Drill!! :8855::8855: I'm a bit of a DIY freak

Oh you'll deffo be hearing how I get on. Bit of luck I'll be shouting it from the roof! lol

A drill!? Lol... Aww! I hope you get it!

How much have you lost in total?

If I get my 3 stone Monday before the 11th on the 10th I'm treating myself to a set of clip in extensions lol... :)

Let's hope we both get what we want!

A drill!? Lol... Aww! I hope you get it!

How much have you lost in total?

If I get my 3 stone Monday before the 11th on the 10th I'm treating myself to a set of clip in extensions lol... :)

Let's hope we both get what we want!

Hey, it's not 'just' a drill ya know! It's a multipurpose tool I'll have you know! :8855::8855:

I've only lost 10lb so far, but it's early days yet :D

I might have extensions for my next stone! :giggle:

Back