18's into 17's

Do it!

We can be super slim and gorgeous with repunzel hair and multipurpose tools !

Are you having a Dremel Drill too then?? :p :8855:

Hi everyone :)

Went to my first meeting last night, weighed in at 18st8 :-s hopefully i will never be that weight again. today has gone well but I know that the first day is usually the easiest!

I would like to get to 12 st by the end of the year. Will be moving in with the boyfriend by then so think that is a nice goal to aim for!

What's been everyones experience of weight loss with Slimming World? I made a really delicious 1 syn cottage pie tonight and it seems too good to be true that I can eat such nice food and lose weight...

vivahate said:
Hi everyone :)

Went to my first meeting last night, weighed in at 18st8 :-s hopefully i will never be that weight again. today has gone well but I know that the first day is usually the easiest!

I would like to get to 12 st by the end of the year. Will be moving in with the boyfriend by then so think that is a nice goal to aim for!

What's been everyones experience of weight loss with Slimming World? I made a really delicious 1 syn cottage pie tonight and it seems too good to be true that I can eat such nice food and lose weight...

It will definately be the last time you see that number If you follow the plan and it sounds like you are :)

I've lost 37.5 lbs since 10 October 2011 and feel amazing. I'm aiming to have my 3 stone award /loose 4.5lbs in next 2 weigh ins.

Remember to always have superfree food with every meal, 1/3 of your plate minimum and enjoy it. It's amazing :)

Well it's WI tonight and I need 3.5 to leave this group! Can't believe I was in the 17 group before Christmas but after two weeks off plan shot up here again and now taking twice as long to get back down!

Here's hoping tonight I can leave for good! Good luck everyone. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well was WI last night and I lost 2.5lbs :) am now sitting pretty dead on 18st.

Hopefully next week I'll move down :)

I need 1.5lbs for my 7lb award, not bad in 3 weeks when I'm pregnant. :)

Well done everyone xx

It will definately be the last time you see that number If you follow the plan and it sounds like you are :)

I've lost 37.5 lbs since 10 October 2011 and feel amazing. I'm aiming to have my 3 stone award /loose 4.5lbs in next 2 weigh ins.

Remember to always have superfree food with every meal, 1/3 of your plate minimum and enjoy it. It's amazing :)

That's an amazing amount of weight in such a short time, well done! I would love to achieve that.

I'm so determined. My sister has lost 4 stone on the Dukan diet and looks amazing now she is at her ideal bmi but I couldn't get my head around such an inflexible diet. Slimming World seems to be about promoting a healthy lifestyle as opposed to mere weight loss, which I like.

Anyway thanks for your advice :)

3.5 off for me this week so dropping back into the 17's again - not retuning either - see you all soon! Good luck everyone!

3.5 off for me this week so dropping back into the 17's again - not retuning either - see you all soon! Good luck everyone!

Well done Emmey :) Hope to see you in the next room soon :)

Corkscrew said:
Well done Emmey :) Hope to see you in the next room soon :)

Well done corkscrew on 2lb loss and well done emmey!!

I've gone back to salads and lots of speed as free food. Here's hoping it pays off Monday weigh in! Start new job tomorrow and will be walking a mile to and from car park so that ll help :)

Well done corkscrew on 2lb loss and well done emmey!!

I've gone back to salads and lots of speed as free food. Here's hoping it pays off Monday weigh in! Start new job tomorrow and will be walking a mile to and from car park so that ll help :)

I've just had a week of green, so I'm having a red week next week. I always lose more doing red :D

Good luck with the salads and free speed fatbgone :D And good luck with the new job..........but a mile to AND from the car park??

Corkscrew said:
I've just had a week of green, so I'm having a red week next week. I always lose more doing red :D

Good luck with the salads and free speed fatbgone :D And good luck with the new job..........but a mile to AND from the car park??

Oooh, never tried a red week!

Thank you.. yes, a mile walk to and from. Boo! And a hours commute, not ideal when I have a 5 yr old son but I have to do it :)

I ve actually applied for another job which is 20 mins away, no mile walk soo I am hoping I can take that one instead. Either way, going to be tough going full time after being per time so long. :(

Ey don't I ramble!

Oooh, never tried a red week!

Thank you.. yes, a mile walk to and from. Boo! And a hours commute, not ideal when I have a 5 yr old son but I have to do it :)

I ve actually applied for another job which is 20 mins away, no mile walk soo I am hoping I can take that one instead. Either way, going to be tough going full time after being per time so long. :(

Ey don't I ramble!

OMG all that time just to get to work! Makes for a flipping long day! Fingers crossed you can have the one that's 20 mins away.

Aye it can be hard working full time with little ones. I had 7 year off when mine son was born, and then worked part time for 7 years. I went back full time when he was old enough to have a key! lol I wanted a divorce, so I had to! :giggle: My parents only live round the corner, so there was always someone around if he needed anyone. I would still have prefered to be at home though :D lol

You gonna try a red week then? lol

Corkscrew said:
OMG all that time just to get to work! Makes for a flipping long day! Fingers crossed you can have the one that's 20 mins away.

Aye it can be hard working full time with little ones. I had 7 year off when mine son was born, and then worked part time for 7 years. I went back full time when he was old enough to have a key! lol I wanted a divorce, so I had to! :giggle: My parents only live round the corner, so there was always someone around if he needed anyone. I would still have prefered to be at home though :D lol

You gonna try a red week then? lol

Yep long day, but only 4 days out of 7! And short term contract til mid April sooo we ll manage.. I started today and my legs felt the burn of that walk! Woohoooo! I hope it shows Monday.

I've been really good, I'm having stir fry tonight for tea. Yummm.

I don't really no what to eat on red days?

Aww I hear you, I work to fund the good stuff and hopefully move out of my parents after moving in while I was redundant! I know a lot who say oh you're so lucky you have the money to do these things, I just wish they knew how hard it is to leave your child and not be at home cooking tea - my son even has brekkie at school! Soo as good as it is I know what you mean, id much prefer to be home :)

Aww, how long ago did you divorce? I seoerated from my sons father a few years ago but still single... Couldn't fit a man in tbh! :)

xx

Woohoo! Started a week today at 18st8, this morning I weigh 18st 1lb! Really really pleased & absolutely loving the diet :) really hoping I'm down in the 17's next week ! :) x

Jadelouise91x said:
Woohoo! Started a week today at 18st8, this morning I weigh 18st 1lb! Really really pleased & absolutely loving the diet :) really hoping I'm down in the 17's next week ! :) x

Amazing yay!

Back