18's into 17's

Well I gained this week disappointed with my exercise! 5lb. Here for another week. Hoping for a big loss next week as will be 120% xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woohoo! Started a week today at 18st8, this morning I weigh 18st 1lb! Really really pleased & absolutely loving the diet :) really hoping I'm down in the 17's next week ! :) x

Fantastic, I bet you are well chuffed! We have the same start weight, my first week's weight in is tomorrow, doubt I've lost as much as you though! (despite sticking perfectly to the diet and exercising...)

vivahate said:
Fantastic, I bet you are well chuffed! We have the same start weight, my first week's weight in is tomorrow, doubt I've lost as much as you though! (despite sticking perfectly to the diet and exercising...)

Yeah really happy :)
Aw never say never I didn't expect to lose all that nearly fell over when I checked the scales lol!
Good luck for tomorrow! Let us know how you get on x

I reckon I've got another two pounds gain at least, so I'll be back in the 19's in a few weeks!!!

Hi guys,

I had a 2lb gain on Monday taking me back to 18.2, I know I'm not eating enough, and I'm a bit bunged up (soz tmi) i was a bit all over the place this past week.

This baby is really playing havoc with me :(

Oh well. Here for another week

Xxkat

STS this week and feel a bit flat (weigh in Monday) but i did have a heavy weekend..... only just got back into it today as ive been unorganised and busy busy :( ..... doing a bit of exercise this week (gym, walking and Zumba) so hopefully i'll have a few pounds off next week....

I WANT TO BE UNDER 18!!!! even just a pound!!!!! just like you all :(

My third weigh in this week and lost 3lbs which has brought me into the 18st area, only just though 18st 12lbs. Not been in the 18s for a couple of years, hoping it will go quickly into the 17s. Fingers crossed

2nd weigh in today and lost another 4lb taking me to 17st11lbs, which means I can move down groups yay !
Good luck everyone & will see you very soon :) x

Bot long to go til Monday morning weigh in. Have been sooo good so I'm really hoping for my 3 stone sticker. If I don't get it, ahh I tried and ill get it after my birthday.

Arghhh... I keep thinking jump on scales but avoiding it as I know if its good ill relax and if its bad ill think sod it!

Back