18's into 17's

just joined the 18st zone and hoping by the end of the month i'll be out of it by the end of feb ...fingers crossed

ejgemmag said:
just joined the 18st zone and hoping by the end of the month i'll be out of it by the end of feb ...fingers crossed

Awww that's what I want too! I'm 18 st 6 but hoping to get my 3 stone award by loosing 3.5 lb tomorrow... Here's hoping!!!

Hi can I gagg in on this thread, I'm joining SW tomorrow night, I know I'm 18st ? but not sure what, will know by 7.30 pm tomorrow though :eek: would love the extra support and motivation though. Good luck those facing the scales and well done on the losses

Michele x

butterflymad said:
4lb loss for me yesterday!! Just 2lb to go this week to be in the 17s!!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fab!! Well done!!!!!

Could you maybe share your food diary!? Mines slowed so much. I'd be really interested :)

3.5 off for me this week :))) only 1/2 pound before i will leave for the 17's!!! I havent been this weight in a long long time :)...

Today i took out a pair of jeans i bought 2 year ago, that were 3 sizes to small (bought off the rack, without looking and they were on the wrong hanger) and GUESS WHAT, I COULD FASTEN THEM! ok i admit they are not comfortable to wear as yet, but i could get them fastened.... last year they wouldnt have got passed my knees lol...

I think i love SW :) Hope you all have a great week! Well done on all your weight losses x

Chellibelle - would you mind posting what size they are (don't worry if not though!!).

My immediate goal is to get into a pair of size 22 jeans! I can get them fastened, but only by having a significant proportion of my tummy over the top of the waistband!!

Chellibelle - would you mind posting what size they are (don't worry if not though!!).

My immediate goal is to get into a pair of size 22 jeans! I can get them fastened, but only by having a significant proportion of my tummy over the top of the waistband!!

Hi :) I don't mind at all. They are a size 18! bought in error 2 years ago, and never worn them until i managed to get them fastened today. as i said, they are NOT comfortably fastened, but considering i started off in a 24 (sometimes 22) then i'm feeling quite chuffed. Hopefully wont be long until i can fasten them and wear them comfortably

People are starting to noitce too. In fact a neighbour said that she had noticed i had lost weight and wondered if i was ill lol :rolleyes: . I have a lot to lose, but its nice that its beginning to be noticed, in clothes as well as face to face.

Its a great feeling getting into a smaller size isn't it :) well done you for 22 x

Lost 5lb this week and made it into the 17s - see you there all :)
:D

lost another 2lb this week, not done much body magic with the weather being bad so going to hit it hard this week, i want to lose 4 next week to hit the 2 stone award

4lbs off last night the 17s are getting closer now. few more weeks and hopefully will be there.

I joined class last night was a little shocked at seeing 18st 8.5lbs :eek: but not gonna see that weight again, look forward to sharing my journey and reading about everyone elses :)

Michele x

I joined class last night was a little shocked at seeing 18st 8.5lbs :eek: but not gonna see that weight again, look forward to sharing my journey and reading about everyone elses :)

Michele x

good luck Michele

we are all here to support you xoxo

Back