18's into 17's

Well Shirleen, i officially need to buy some new clothes now as mine are getting a tad big lol so its going to be off to the girls section lol

I actually dread getting onto the scales tomorrow, I've had a really bad week !
I went away for a few days since Saturday and came back last night lets be fair and say I havent stuck to plan & went stupidly crazy :(
I regret it so much. Hoping & a praying I'm not going back into my 18 bracket !!
I suppose I've Learnt from my mistake and will not be going away any time soon lol!!

Well done all on the weight losses :) x

I put on 3 this morning but its fine, loved my birthday weekend!! Such a giggle!

I forgot to post a picture of me on my way out...

Excuse my naughty son! Such a monkey!!!!!!!!! ( he's copied it from Mr bean, argh )

ForumRunner_20120213_125451.jpg

ForumRunner_20120213_125515.jpg

I felt fab going out, not because i m almost 3 stone lighter as I still have a way to go, but my confidence is brimming. I was dreading turning 25 and now I'm here , its really not so bad! Thanks to all of you tor keeping me motivated, <3

I actually dread getting onto the scales tomorrow, I've had a really bad week !
I went away for a few days since Saturday and came back last night lets be fair and say I havent stuck to plan & went stupidly crazy :(
I regret it so much. Hoping & a praying I'm not going back into my 18 bracket !!
I suppose I've Learnt from my mistake and will not be going away any time soon lol!!

Well done all on the weight losses

How did you do?

I put on 3 this morning but its fine, loved my birthday weekend!! Such a giggle!

I forgot to post a picture of me on my way out...

Excuse my naughty son! Such a monkey!!!!!!!!! ( he's copied it from Mr bean, argh )

View attachment 25980

View attachment 25981

I felt fab going out, not because i m almost 3 stone lighter as I still have a way to go, but my confidence is brimming. I was dreading turning 25 and now I'm here , its really not so bad! Thanks to all of you tor keeping me motivated, <3

Love the outfit!

Hi there folks I joined today, I started sw 3 weeks ago at 19stone 4lb, today was my wi and I am now 18stone 7lb :) I hoping to lose 6 stone in total and looking forward to being able to go from board to board as the weight comes off, good luck everyone :)))

Had 1st wi last night -7lbs :D taking me to 18st 1.5lbs sooooo pleased with that, didn't make into the 17st but fingers crossed for next week :)

2 off for me this week taking me down to 18st 8 and 2 lbs of my 2 stone award!!

vivahate said:
How did you do?

I went back up to 18st exact. Gutted however it's given me lots more
Motivation now to never get carried away like that again :(

Hi,

I have been doing slimming world for 10 weeks now. I started at 19st 11 and as of yesterday am 18st 2. I am on a mission to lose as much as I can before my wedding next year. I've mainly been posting in the introductions and brides to be parts of the site and thought I should venture out a little. I am aiming to lose at least 5lbs before the end of Feb to get my 10% award and 2 stone award.

Can I join please?

Changed my weigh day to Thursday and lost 4 taking me to 17.13 1/2 see you all in the next bracket. Good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Still hanging on in here 1lb loss this week taking me to 18st 1lb. Aiming for a 2lb loss this week, take me into the 17's and my next SW shiny!! x

Back