18's into 17's

Good afternoon everyone hope you dont mind me joining.
I seem to be a habitual restarter but hey ho :sigh:
Starting weight today is 18st 2lbs.

Good afternoon everyone hope you dont mind me joining.
I seem to be a habitual restarter but hey ho :sigh:
Starting weight today is 18st 2lbs.

Hi....well the most important thing is that you have rejoined! Thats a step in the right direction. Ive lost count of the amount of diets ive tried over the years and failed to get anywhere with, and i guarentee that most of us on this site are the same...

But like i said, youve made a step in the right direction to getting it off.... Good luck and happy healthy eating!! :)

whooooooooooooo 3.5 off this week.....that means i am saying adieu and popping my head down to the 17's...

I will see you all down there!! :)

:woohoo:

whooooooooooooo 3.5 off this week.....that means i am saying adieu and popping my head down to the 17's...

I will see you all down there!! :)

:woohoo:
Good for you! Bon Voyage!!!!

Well done, fingers crossed I join you on Wednesday.

I was hoping I'd be joining the 17's this wk but after the weekend I and I'm a wee bit dubious :rolleyes:

Michele x

4 off this week!!! yahooo down to 18st 4 now, hoping to see the 17s in the next two weeks!

Keep going ladies I know you can do it too!!!

STS for me :rolleyes: cant complain too much!! fingers crossed for next week, although having a weekend in Wales this weekend will just save my syns and work around it!! Good luck everyone facing scales xx

Hi you lot. Just joined this Tuesday and am hoping only to be in this group for a couple of weeks, before heading into the 17st group. Brilliant to read so much positivity in all your posts. X

Just 1lbs this week, so Your still have me for just one week (better be). Am 18st 1 now... I am aiming for 4lbs next week as want me 10% award so bad I can almost taste it lol.

Woooooooooooooo.......i've finally done it, after 17 weeks of being in this group, i'm off into the 17's lost 1.5lbs this week, sneaking me into the next group at 17st 13.5lbs...hope to see you all soon xx

Woooooooooooooo.......i've finally done it, after 17 weeks of being in this group, i'm off into the 17's lost 1.5lbs this week, sneaking me into the next group at 17st 13.5lbs...hope to see you all soon xx

Well done, see you there next week!

Hi Everyone!

Finally in here :D

18:12 tonight!

I am 18:11 and have lost two stone one and ahlf pounds so far. I have had a really bad week and was all set to try get back on track today but ended up having a slice of b'day cake whic had been cut into HUGE MASSIVE slices for us all at tea break time.

Not long to go till I go down a group :)) Im now down to 18 stone 3 though found this week a hard slog, two birthday dinners and a celebratory coming home party but still managed to lose 3.5 pounds, made some good choices but by damn did I want to dive into that chocolate cake head first LOL (I didnt even have a slice!) instead I chose a bowl of strawberries and had one scoop of icecream, the next birthday meal I found hard but asked them to take the chips off the plate and asked for a grilled steak with a side salad :) and had a black coffee whilst they had their desserts! Coming home party was a buffet, and that was the hardest of all, hardly any salad or low fat stuff so I just nibbled on any salad I could find, thankfully they had ham so had a few slices of that and had just iced water to drink :)) Was so worried about putting any LBS back on I think I became a syn bore! LOL Why is it the moment people find out your on a diet they invite you out LOL
Well done to everyone who is close to moving down :))

Back