18's into 17's

Right I'm back again.
I don't know what happened to me I totally came off track for a few weeks!
I'm really upset with myself but I am back again & this time for good!
I'm here at 18.2.. I managed to get down to 17.11 before I failed myself, so I'm hoping in a weeks time I'll be back down to it again :) x

Was very naughty on my birthday meal out BUT it was only one meal and I was really good for the breakfast and lunch.

Straight back on plan the next day(sun) so hoping I might still get a small loss this week.

Hi, can I join you. I'm 18 st 5 1/2lb. No offence, but I hope I'm not around here for long, lol!

Hello! Finally made it here after a couple of months in the 19s! Lost 2.5lbs tonight which got me to 18st 13.5lbs so just scraped in! :D

WI tonight, not holding out much hope though tbh, 'specially after a weekend away, that darn alcohol got the better of me :party0036: :eek:

M x

Hello! Finally made it here after a couple of months in the 19s! Lost 2.5lbs tonight which got me to 18st 13.5lbs so just scraped in! :D

Really delighted for you, we certainly did our time in the last room :D

Really delighted for you, we certainly did our time in the last room :D

We certainly did! :D Hoping to not spend as long in this one! This is a biggie though - 18 stone exactly puts my BMI below 40 so want to get there as soon as I can!

Stayed the same this week but i'm more than happy. its star week and ive been working away from home and not always been able to stick to plan 100% but made the best of what I could. It all starts again now, another week

Lets go peeps!!

I lost 1/2lb!
I got a shock yesterday when I realised how long I'd been in the 18s so I have a renewed determination and im going to be leaving here in two weeks or I'm leaving Minimins until I'm 17 something (and I love this forum!).

+1 last night so here for another wk am hoping to be gone this time next wk though, no offence though guys ;)

M x

I lost 1/2lb!
I got a shock yesterday when I realised how long I'd been in the 18s so I have a renewed determination and im going to be leaving here in two weeks or I'm leaving Minimins until I'm 17 something (and I love this forum!).
Do not leave us. Stay for support! Just limit yourself to 5 words or less sentences, to answer anyone elses posts. You can do it!!!!

Muis said:
Do not leave us. Stay for support! Just limit yourself to 5 words or less sentences, to answer anyone elses posts. You can do it!!!!

Awww I'm hoping 5lb is doable!

I hope I will be leaving tonight. Have weigh in at 5pm... seems like such a long time to wait... really want to say I'm 17st something rather then 18st something.... come on!!!! (not that I'm trying to wish my life away)

Awww I'm hoping 5lb is doable!
Eat those SS foods and remember to stick to your syns! Eat enough to keep the hunger at bay! You can do it!!!!

struggling so much this week, put on 2lb, have stuck to everything rigidly only difference is I went swimming three times in a week on top of my usual exercise. So gutted :( Couldnt believe it when I stepped on the scales as I had worked so hard and for once had actually felt thinner! :(
Well done to anyone that has lost this week, was hoping to move down but it just isnt happening :(

struggling so much this week, put on 2lb, have stuck to everything rigidly only difference is I went swimming three times in a week on top of my usual exercise. So gutted :( Couldnt believe it when I stepped on the scales as I had worked so hard and for once had actually felt thinner! :(
Well done to anyone that has lost this week, was hoping to move down but it just isnt happening :(
Sorry to hear that. Sometimes our bodies absorb some water to build new muscle. You are in for a massive loss in 2 weeks. Just keep up the good work!!!!

Back