18's into 17's

Sorry to hear that. Sometimes our bodies absorb some water to build new muscle. You are in for a massive loss in 2 weeks. Just keep up the good work!!!!

thank you so much hun, its the first time ive gained so was truly gutted!

thank you so much hun, its the first time ive gained so was truly gutted!
I truly feel for you. Big hug.

Same thing happened to my friend when she started bootcamp. She gained 1lb and then had a STS the week after. Then she lost 4lbs.

nickycc41 said:
struggling so much this week, put on 2lb, have stuck to everything rigidly only difference is I went swimming three times in a week on top of my usual exercise. So gutted :( Couldnt believe it when I stepped on the scales as I had worked so hard and for once had actually felt thinner! :(
Well done to anyone that has lost this week, was hoping to move down but it just isnt happening :(

When you lose weight through dieting you lose muscle as well as fat, however you need the muscle to burn more fat! So when you exercise you regain/retain some muscle, this can result in a temporary gain.
However I lost two stone and went down two dress sizes, started exercising and lost another dress size...but only lost 4.5lb in weight!

Don't stop the exercise, but make sure you rehydrate enough that your body doesn't think there's a drought and retain fluid! Swimming is typical because you don't notice the sweating! A litre extra a day should help xxx

Right guys, I am sorry to be leaving you all (well not sorry as am happy to be moving down). I lost 1.5lbs and scraped into the 17's by the skin of my teeth! Hope to see you all there soon!

Right guys, I am sorry to be leaving you all (well not sorry as am happy to be moving down). I lost 1.5lbs and scraped into the 17's by the skin of my teeth! Hope to see you all there soon!

Delighted for you and see you in the next room x

ellen83 said:

Well done Bon Voyage! Arrive Derci! See ya soon xxxx

The food side of things is coming along nicely, now I've to get the exercise side of things up and running. I always struggle to get going but when I do I really start to enjoy it. And I've said I want a 2lb loss this week. I always feel better for the exercise too!

I think that's the point I'm at as well Jodi. Since Xmas, the weeks I've been for walks or just generally been more active have been the weeks I've lost 2lb or more.

Pleased to report a pound off and crowned greatest loser in the class so down at 18:11 now

I am 18.1 today. Plan is to leave you all next week!!!

Oh how I wish I weighed at home!
This morning I weighed myself and I was 17st 13lb! I wasn't wearing my glasses and I couldn't work out what it said...because I've never seen it say 17 before!
I wish I had't now because I will be so disappointed!

Normal weigh in day is Tuesday but I'm on shift so have to wait till Thursday!

Oh how I wish I weighed at home!
This morning I weighed myself and I was 17st 13lb! I wasn't wearing my glasses and I couldn't work out what it said...because I've never seen it say 17 before!
I wish I had't now because I will be so disappointed!

Normal weigh in day is Tuesday but I'm on shift so have to wait till Thursday!
We will all keep our fingers crossed for you!!!

rachpid said:
I think that's the point I'm at as well Jodi. Since Xmas, the weeks I've been for walks or just generally been more active have been the weeks I've lost 2lb or more.

It's hard to get going but it's worth it. I found that when my weightloss slowed but I was exercising i dropped inches quite quickly. So what wasn't really showing in the scales, showed in my clothes!

hunca said:
I've lost 4lbs this week taking me down to 17st 10lbs yeah. Total loss is 6lbs in 2 weeks

Well done!

My scales keep saying I've lost 5lb this morning it said 6lb I'll be gutted if I'm wrong lol!

Weigh in tonight, even tho I've been totally on plan I'm nervous and excited about getting on the scales, lol

Yippee 2.5lb off tonight, so that means only 3.5lb to go and I can go into the next stone bracket!!:D

Back