18's into 17's

Well hello! I've snook in from the 19st room at 18st 13.5lb this morning! :woohoo:

Welcome, Erm. You aredoing brill! We are consistent in our weightlosses as you come into a room as i'm on the way out! I had a blip last week but hoping for a supersized loss at weigh in tomorrow!

ermintrude said:
Well hello! I've snook in from the 19st room at 18st 13.5lb this morning! :woohoo:

Hi Erm! Told ya you would ending up beating me! I feel like giving up trying to get out of the 18's lol!
Good luck xxxx

Welcome, Erm. You aredoing brill! We are consistent in our weightlosses as you come into a room as i'm on the way out! I had a blip last week but hoping for a supersized loss at weigh in tomorrow!

Aha I am stalking you!!! :D

4 lbs off for me so another week before parole!

I am going to lose 2.5 or more this week to get out of here come hell or hi water!

lost half a pound this week i happy with that as it was my birthday on 31st march, and had a bit of birthday cake and a few drinkies x so now 1st 3lb gone x

Well done Lola! 2lbs off for me this week - now smack bang in the middle of this bracket at 18st 7lbs! Got 2.5lbs until my 3.5 stone award - am hoping if I'm extra good this week I can get that next week - although I do have a 30th birthday to go to on Saturday!

Right I'm getting focused again!!!! It was me who originally started this thread but then had major blip and ended back up over 19 stone :-( have managed to get down to 18st 10.5lbs but have missed my last three groups and have fallen off. Finally got back on track yesterday and have had a sneaky peak at scales. I seem to have maintained (fingers crossed) so hoping for a good loss at my next weigh in on weds. Need 5.5lbs for my 1.5 stone and hoping I can maybe reach that next week if I'm super good!!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Still here as weighed in at 18 st and half a pound!!!!!

1.5 lbs off for me which is ok for what I had Easter Sun!

Really focused for the 17's next Thurs

Hi guys, I'm leaving you for the next group down, keep going, you can achieve whatever you want to. You're all amazing! :)

Should have joined this little group a couple of weeks ago really but thought i'd pop in and say hello!

Weighing in at 18st 5lbs at the mo but have been losing 3-6lbs per week so hopefully won't be hanging round too long!!

Congratulations everyone on the fantastic weight losses. I am still kicking myself that i didn't start this slimming world adventure years ago, spent teens and most of my 20's being massively over weight, i'm 27 now and can't believe how easy i am finding it so far.

Good luck everyone.xxx

Hi guys - Just headong towards the end of my 2nd week on SW. Loving the food so far but was a bit dpressed wen I read scales mid week and gained a 1lb :( However all the warining posts on here have been read so I am going to wait n see what the scales deliver on Monday night !

Where there's a will..... said:
Hi anyone else in this weight bracket?? Couldn't find a current thread for this. Sorry if it's just me being a bit slow.

Hi everyone, I am 18.7 down from 20.7. Have been doing sw since January. It's been a few years since I was in the 17's. Really hope I can keep this up. Good luck to everyone with their goals.

Really trying hard this week. I've been in this room for 8 weeks now and I'm determined to be gone by Thurs (only need a pound) Upping the superfree and really hoping for a good loss this week.

Good evening all - wow everyone is doing so well on here :)

Well finally managed to get into the 17's tonight so really pleased. Still LONG way to go but glad to see it finally coming down xxx

Back