18's into 17's

Weigh in for me tonight. Hoping for a loss!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Arghhhh!!
One more week here with you guys and gals.
So close too. 18st 0.5lbs!!!!!! Bah!!!

Next week.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Col Jack, that was me last week at half a pound into the 18's. Good luck for next week. I've been in here for 8 weeks but finally, ive done it and weighed in at 17:12! Good luck everyone and see you in the next room!

Oops forgot to post in here after weigh in. Congrats to all the people moving downwards! I'm still here and will be for a while! Put on 1.5lbs this week but with due cause as went out for my friend's 30th and ate too many things i shouldn't.

Col Jack, that was me last week at half a pound into the 18's. Good luck for next week. I've been in here for 8 weeks but finally, ive done it and weighed in at 17:12! Good luck everyone and see you in the next room!

Woo hoo, well done Lucia! :clap: See you soon fingers crossed! :fingerscrossed:

Hi Everyone,

I joined sw a month ago weighing in at 18st 12lbs. Have lost 10lbs since then, have weigh in tonight so hopefully will either maintain or loose more! It's great reading all your posts on here for extra motivation. ;)

Well im still here, for some reason weightloss has slowed over the last 2 weeks and only lost pound and a half. For everyone thats about to leave for the next group good luck and see u on the other side(soon i hope):)

Lost 4lbs this week making me 18st exactly, total loss so far of 3st 0.5lbs in 12 weeks! Over the moon and hoping to be moving on to the next group next Tuesday! Was lovely reading all your posts even if i don't post very often!!
Best of luck on the journey everyone.xxx

ZoeLouise said:
Lost 4lbs this week making me 18st exactly, total loss so far of 3st 0.5lbs in 12 weeks! Over the moon and hoping to be moving on to the next group next Tuesday! Was lovely reading all your posts even if i don't post very often!!
Best of luck on the journey everyone.xxx

That's amazing!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ColJack said:
Arghhhh!!
One more week here with you guys and gals.
So close too. 18st 0.5lbs!!!!!! Bah!!!

Next week.

Agh who was I kidding. I'll be here at least this week as I've gained for sure this week.
All expenses trip to london with a posh meal and free alcohol, not to mention a late train back so chip stop on the way home.
Well I can afford a week off for once.

Been bouncing around 18st 5lb to 18st 1lbs for over 6 weeks, gain a little lose a little :( .. jumped on the scale tonight.. only 17st 6lbs wooohooo.. looks like my plataue is over :D

Flipsangel said:
Well im still here, for some reason weightloss has slowed over the last 2 weeks and only lost pound and a half. For everyone thats about to leave for the next group good luck and see u on the other side(soon i hope):)

Down to 18.4. Slowly going down :)

Lost 3½ lbs this week, so down to 18st 7lbs! Still going to be here a few more weeks I think =o)

When does everyone weigh in?

MrsM10 said:
Lost 3½ lbs this week, so down to 18st 7lbs! Still going to be here a few more weeks I think =o)

When does everyone weigh in?

Well done on a great loss. I weigh in on a wed morning :)

4lbs lost this week so I'm out of here.

See you all in the 17's group if I'm still in there when you get there ( and you all WILL get there I'm sure. ).

18.10 1/2 now. Getting a bit peed off with the up down up down routine of the scales. 14 weeks till holiday and want to be 16 something :)

Back