18's into 17's

4lbs lost this week so I'm out of here.

See you all in the 17's group if I'm still in there when you get there ( and you all WILL get there I'm sure. ).

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Wooooo well done Col Jack! :clap: I always get into a room just as you're leaving! :D

So catch me up then. :D
I'm starting to slow down now. Not much more to go so I can't expect to lose 3-4 lbs a week these days.

2lb off this week so 18st 6, over halfway! :)

2lb off this week so 18st 6, over halfway! :)

Erm, you are doing fab but dont forget to update your stats you are deffo no way 19 st 4lbs!!!!

Erm, you are doing fab but dont forget to update your stats you are deffo no way 19 st 4lbs!!!!

Ooh rse Id forgotten all about that! :eek: Thanks for reminding me! :8855:

1.5lb off this week so am now 18st 3.5lbs - I got my 3.5 stone award too! Hopefully not got too much longer left in this thread!

Lost 1½ lbs this week, so down to 18st 5½ lbs! I'm aiming for 4lbs this week to get my 3stone award, but I'll probably still be here for a few more weeks!

Thought I might have to come crawling back with my tail between my legs this week but I just managed to stay in the 17s at 17st 13.5lb.

I managed 17 st 13 last week, although not an official weigh in!!! Ho hum, weighing in on Thursday!

Still here another week!

Lost 3lbs, so now at 18st 2½ - Hopefully I can get into the next stone bracket next week! :)

Hello - just arrived here from the 19st zone. Third week on Slimming World now 18st 12lbs (and a half pound that just seems to be stuck with me). Lost 9lbs so far and in it for the long haul.

Good luck everyone and have a great week.

Hello, I am new to this Forum. I started Slimming World in February this year at 20 stone 11 and am now 18 Stone 4, so have just recently won my 2 and a half stone Award. I weigh in on Wednesdays. But the loss rate has slowed in recent weeks so expect to be in this zone a few weeks at least.

I do swimming twice a week and use the Wii.

Just been to wi and iv lost 2.5lb, so still be here for a couple of weeks 18.10.5lb

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well Done Lyndzi - that's fantastic.

How is everyone doing? Get through the weekend ok? I feel like my head is in the right place at the moment and I've set myself some mini goals to try and break this down into something more manageable. Next target is to get to 18st 7.5lbs which will mean I've lost a stone hoping to hit that one in two more weigh-ins (just need to avoid Pimms-o'clock when the sun comes out this week). :)

Back