18's into 17's

Thank you desperatescousewife

I'm feeling like I'm back into it after a long time of not doing very good!!

Here's to slimmer all of us next week! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How is everyone doing? Get through the weekend ok? I feel like my head is in the right place at the moment and I've set myself some mini goals to try and break this down into something more manageable. Next target is to get to 18st 7.5lbs which will mean I've lost a stone hoping to hit that one in two more weigh-ins (just need to avoid Pimms-o'clock when the sun comes out this week). :)

I am getting the feeling of dread...WI is on Wednesday!

I've been for a swim tonight, and will be swimming on Weds morn before WI. Although my head is totally in losing weight, I am still worried I may not have done enough. Plus, I've been really struggling to eat, so I'm currently having 1 meal a day and whatever snacks I can face eating...Previously I've ate 3 full meals and a couple of snacks, so it is nerve wracking!

How are you getting on. When do you WI? xx

Hi MrsM10

I weigh in on Thursday evening. I try to think of the weigh in as a little progress report so I can make some changes from week to week (rather than letting the weeks/months/years roll buy unchecked). I bet you feel a whole lot (2st13lbs!!!!) better making changes to the way you eat, the way you think about food and taking some exercise but it's we're going to be on this journey for a little while yet so you just need to make those weekly progress reports a bit less daunting. Give yourself a huge (2st13lbs!!!) pat on the back and look forward to your progress report on Wednesday. If it's not working - I'd say read the book again and make some changes ;)
Good luck

desperatescousewife said:
Hi MrsM10

I weigh in on Thursday evening. I try to think of the weigh in as a little progress report so I can make some changes from week to week (rather than letting the weeks/months/years roll buy unchecked). I bet you feel a whole lot (2st13lbs!!!!) better making changes to the way you eat, the way you think about food and taking some exercise but it's we're going to be on this journey for a little while yet so you just need to make those weekly progress reports a bit less daunting. Give yourself a huge (2st13lbs!!!) pat on the back and look forward to your progress report on Wednesday. If it's not working - I'd say read the book again and make some changes ;)
Good luck

I am so proud of myself for losing weight - I've never been able to say that, nor did I think I ever would!

No appetite coupled with TOTM this week...hmmm, we'll see how I do! I'm not too daunted by it since I know why I have no appetite, but it would still be good to say I've been able to stick to plan all week (3 proper meals a day). Ahh well, I'm going to try really hard tomorrow and then we're on to next week!! Onwards & downwards as they say!!

I hope your WI goes well this week! Good luck! xx

Weighed in at 17.13 this morning so finally made it into the next bracket :) Good luck everyone and cant wait to see u soon x

Flipsangel said:
Weighed in at 17.13 this morning so finally made it into the next bracket :) Good luck everyone and cant wait to see u soon x

Wooo! Congratulations & well done! I'm only 3lbs away for joining you but I'm not sure I'll be there this week but hopefully next! WI is at 5:30, so I'll know then! x

Wooo! Congratulations & well done! I'm only 3lbs away for joining you but I'm not sure I'll be there this week but hopefully next! WI is at 5:30, so I'll know then! x
Best of luck with the weigh in, it wont be long before i see u on the other side :)

Flipsangel said:
Best of luck with the weigh in, it wont be long before i see u on the other side :)

Only lost 1.5 lbs so down to 18 stone 1 lb! Hopefully see you in the next stone bracket next Wednesday! xx

MrsM10 said:
Only lost 1.5 lbs so down to 18 stone 1 lb! Hopefully see you in the next stone bracket next Wednesday! xx

Hang on a minute - that means you've lost 3 STONES (and a half pound of course)!! What's with the "only lost 1.5lbs" ... You've lost over 3 stones - woop woop!

Well done - especially as you were dreading it. An old consultant used to say if it was 1.5lbs of fat on the end of your nose you'd be very happy to lose it.

I'll be back here this time tomorrow - hopefully with good news of my own (1.5lbs off will do nicely)

Hang on a minute - that means you've lost 3 STONES (and a half pound of course)!! What's with the "only lost 1.5lbs" ... You've lost over 3 stones - woop woop!

Well done - especially as you were dreading it. An old consultant used to say if it was 1.5lbs of fat on the end of your nose you'd be very happy to lose it.

I'll be back here this time tomorrow - hopefully with good news of my own (1.5lbs off will do nicely)

Don't get me wrong, I am happy with 1½ lbs, but was a bit disappointed since my usually consistent losses are between 2½-3½lbs a week. I guess I have come to expect the slightly higher numbers since I'm working harder and harder every week, and I kinda set myself up for disappointment last week by telling the consultant 3lbs and not reaching it! Hopefully I'm in for a big loss next week :) I plan on upping the exercise and mixing up the meals a bit!

Good luck tomorrow, sure you'll do fab! I will log on using my phone to see how you got on! xx

MrsM10 you are doing fab, wish i could get 2.5-3.5 every week. I usually get around .5-1.5 weekly. Desperatescousewife you really made me laugh with that comment about losing 1.5lbs of fat from the end of your nose lmao. A very wise consultant :)

I'm in this zone (great idea to 'zone' threads like this) and have been shocked back on to the plan by the fact that I'm unexpectedly going to a wedding in the first weekend in August - and my ex-fiancé from over 25 years ago will be there! :eek: I've been happily married for 26 years, so I'll have my DH at my side, but I want to look my best in the short time I have! :p I'm not going to class (can't afford to), but my DH is a great SW fan too so that will help a lot.

Good luck to everybody this week! ;)

Flipsangel said:
MrsM10 you are doing fab, wish i could get 2.5-3.5 every week. I usually get around .5-1.5 weekly. Desperatescousewife you really made me laugh with that comment about losing 1.5lbs of fat from the end of your nose lmao. A very wise consultant :)

I am probably more strict with myself than I need to be in order to get slightly higher numbers each week. I won't say what it is yet so I don't jinx myself, but when I get my BMI to 35, something good will happen...which means I have a good incentive to do it as quickly as I can!

I'm happy to rid myself of 1.5 of fat from anywhere, I was just hoping for a bit more! But, I can't complain at actually losing weight!! xx

Wilma Knickersfit said:
I'm in this zone (great idea to 'zone' threads like this) and have been shocked back on to the plan by the fact that I'm unexpectedly going to a wedding in the first weekend in August - and my ex-fiancé from over 25 years ago will be there! :eek: I've been happily married for 26 years, so I'll have my DH at my side, but I want to look my best in the short time I have! :p I'm not going to class (can't afford to), but my DH is a great SW fan too so that will help a lot.

Good luck to everybody this week! ;)

Ooohhh, good luck! I'm sure you'll look absolutely stunning at the wedding!!

This site is fab for ideas so I'm sure you'll do great even without going to a class! xx

Phew - 3lbs gone this week.

Mind you I think most of that was as a result of sitting in the sauna (aka London Underground) yesterday afternoon and dehydration as a result of an extra 3 hours on my train journey (gotta love travelling in London on a hot day).

So back 3 BIG FAT ONES gone - I'm a happy girl with that result.

xx

Back