18's into 17's

I managed to lose 3 pounds this week as well perhaps helped by changed to working afternoon and evening shift so now weighing in morning and main meal at lunchtime. I think this helps the weight loss.

Down to 18 stone 1 so hope to get to the next stoneage soon.

According to my wiifit I am currently 18st 10lbs. I go to my first weigh in on Wednesday but planning to start tomorrow. I've yo-yo'd between 19st and 18st for the last 3 years. After having my baby in 2008 I lost 4st in 2 months (this included the 2st baby weight i put on) and was down to 16st but soon started piling it back on.

Last edited:
According to my wiifit I am currently 18st 10lbs. I go to my first weigh in on Wednesday but planning to start tomorrow. I've yo-yo'd between 19st and 18st for the last 3 years. After having my baby in 2008 I lost 4st in 2 months (this included the 2st baby weight i put on) and was down to 16lbs but soon started piling it back on.

Good luck with your journey! Please keep us updated as to how you get on! x

Just started SW again today after a break of over 2 years. I lost 4 stone in 4 months on the diet back then and thankfully I've managed to keep 2st 1lb of that off! I had a baby 5 months ago and although I'd love to blame him for my weight gain I can't as I only put on half a stone when pregnant with him, then lost 2 1/2 stone within 3 weeks of having him. I've put 11lbs of that back on again though since then and want to lose the weight before people start asking me when the next one's due!

I weighed in this morning at 18st 12lb so I'll be here for quite a while, look forward to hearing how you all get on!

Goo luck for this week ladies!

Not being hopeful after major birthday bbq at the weekend but I promise to be good until Thursday!

Thanks. I am itching to get started properly. :) I don't even know what my ideal weight should be but I am just going to take it a lb at a time. As long as I can remember I've been overweight, I was actually underweight as a kid but then I started secretly binge eating when I went to school. So I've never really been slim.

Sparkswillfly said:
Goo luck for this week ladies!

Not being hopeful after major birthday bbq at the weekend but I promise to be good until Thursday!

I'm in exactly the same boat - had a few drinks at a BBQ on Saturday and before I knew it I was eating desert! I'm also being good until Thursday - and beyond!

Wi yesterday put 1.5lb on brings me back to 18.12 :( dam them kopparberg and sunny weather!!!!!

Challenging myself to 7 days of 100%.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im going to be 100% too - I don't have any big family events or days out for a good few months so aslong as I can keep myself in check I shouldn't have (much) temptation!

I'm trying to be 100% but not sure I can do 7 days - been roped into manning a cake stall at the Jubilee Fete (dunno how that happened!). Really want 2lbs off on Thursday which will give me a 1 stone loss in the 4 wks since I went back to SW. I'll review my 100% commitment on Thursday.

Hiya , just thought i would pop in and say well hiya lol.
Hopefully fingers crossed this will be my new room next week .
Not weighing in until Monday and a lot can happen in 5 days, especially when there is a weekend in the middle !!
See you all soon I hope x :)....

Well, I weighed in tonight...Lost 3lbs, so I am now 17st12lbs! I also got SOW & SOM for the 3rd month in a row - so I am a very happy girl!

Good luck everyone with your journey, and I hope to see you all in the next stone bracket soon! xxx

That's brilliant MrsM10 ... what a fantastic achievement.

I'm hoping for 2lbs or more at my WI tomorrow - get's rid of that first stone.

Have a good week - Hope to see you soon "round the corner" in the 17s

x

desperatescousewife said:
That's brilliant MrsM10 ... what a fantastic achievement.

I'm hoping for 2lbs or more at my WI tomorrow - get's rid of that first stone.

Have a good week - Hope to see you soon "round the corner" in the 17s

x

Good luck with your WI! I'm sure you'll do great! I will be checking back tomorrow to see how you've done!

You'll be in the 17's in no time & I will be doing a happy dance when I see you there!! xx

I had my first meeting yesterday. Confused quite a bit but I am hoping to understand it over the next few days. My start weight is 18st 11.5lbs. :(

Aaargh - just 1lb loss this week (boo) off making 13lbs in 4 weeks (yay). And should give me that 1 stone award next week. Now need to get thru the long weekend without being too naughty.

Good luck everyone x

desperatescousewife said:
Aaargh - just 1lb loss this week (boo) off making 13lbs in 4 weeks (yay). And should give me that 1 stone award next week. Now need to get thru the long weekend without being too naughty.

Good luck everyone x

A pound is a great loss!! Google for what 1 lb of fat looks like - it may surprise you!

I'll keep checking in & I'm sure you'll get your stone award next week! xx

Back