18's into 17's

Where there's a will..... said:
Haven't posted in this thread for ages!!! I lost 2lbs at weigh in this week and am now 18st 3lbs. Haven't been on plan last few weeks really so hoping for a really good loss this week and hoping to get down to next room......will keep you posted!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm now 18st 1.5 am determined next week will be my last in here, am visualising 17st 12!

I would love to be 17st 12lb next week as that's my two stone and my 10% so am really going to push for it but don't know if 5lbs is too ambitious. I have lost more than that in a week before though!!!! will keep my fingers crossed for us both!!! :)

Morning all. I just thought I'd come and say hi! Am currently 19:11.5, so aiming to be with you all in the next few weeks-please can you save me a space :) thanks x Jo x

Hi all - realised I haven't been here in a while! This month has been a bit uppy/downy - only lost about a pound in a few weeks thanks to a couple of gains. Am on 18st 2.5lbs now so those 17s are nice and close!! Also noticed that when I updated my statistics my BMI is now in the 30's!! Woohoo - no longer morbidly fat!! :D

After months of struggling I'm back (again) this time for good, started yesterday at 18st13! Looking forward already to WI next Wednesday! :)
Good luck this week all x

Well didn't get the 5lbs I wanted this week (was a bit ambitious) but lost 3.5lbs this week so am now down to 17st 13.5lbs plus got SOTW so was really happy as its the first time I got it even though been doing slimming world for over a year!!! :)

Only 1.5lbs to go to 2st award and club 10. Definelty want that next week!!! :)

Well done everyone who lost and hopefully now jubilee over everyone can get back on track! Look forward to seeing you all in the 17's. Good luck everyone.

Shirleen are you coming to join me???

Oh dear - not good but it could have been a whole lot worse. I've been carrying a pesky half pound since day 1 - finally managed to round UP the numbers by gaining another 1/2 lb to go with it!! Jubilee indulgences have done it for me. Back on plan.

desperatescousewife said:
Oh dear - not good but it could have been a whole lot worse. I've been carrying a pesky half pound since day 1 - finally managed to round UP the numbers by gaining another 1/2 lb to go with it!! Jubilee indulgences have done it for me. Back on plan.

I hope you enjoyed jubilee celebrations! Sure you'll have a brilliant loss next week! Just draw a line and jump back on plan like you said! xxx

Well didn't get the 5lbs I wanted this week (was a bit ambitious) but lost 3.5lbs this week so am now down to 17st 13.5lbs plus got SOTW so was really happy as its the first time I got it even though been doing slimming world for over a year!!! :)

Only 1.5lbs to go to 2st award and club 10. Definelty want that next week!!! :)

Well done everyone who lost and hopefully now jubilee over everyone can get back on track! Look forward to seeing you all in the 17's. Good luck everyone.

Shirleen are you coming to join me???

I've been ill this week so no weigh in til Thursday :( I better be coming, doing the Success Express week this week!

Sorry to hear you've not been feeling well. Hope your feeling better now and hope to see you next week!!!! Is thurs your weigh in day?

It's a pain but one week it's Tuesday the following it's Thursday because of work.

Just found this thread and thought i would join, started back on plan 2 weeks ago and have lost 9lb, now down to 18st 2lb so hopefully this next weigh in i will manage to get down to the 17s :)

I've got no chance I reckon! This week I've had Chinese, fajitas and KFC last night! Blimming hate being ill

Hi all , my first time in this room . I was in the 19 - 18 room for a while . Very happy to be in here . I weigh in at 18st 9lb. This week i am aiming for a 3lb loss . Fingers crossed . Hope everybody else has a fab week x

Back