18's into 17's

Still with you all, had weigh in today and lost 1lb so down to 18st 1lb, not to disheartened as it is still a loss of 10lbs over the last 3 weeks, which is a record for me, normally give up and start going back to bad habits within a week

I'm outta here :cool: 17st 12.5lb as of yesterday. See you in the next room! :)

ermintrude said:
I'm outta here :cool: 17st 12.5lb as of yesterday. See you in the next room! :)

Yey!!! Well done! Much easier to say congrats on here as not as much post to copy and paste lol!! I can't wait to get into the 18's-11.5lbs to go, with hopefully a decent amount this week :) x

Hi everyone

I currently weigh 18st 6.5 lb.

Cant wait to get into the next bracket but looking forward to a few weeks here getting to know everyone x

Hi everyone can I join your group please? I'm 18st 12 at the mo was 19st 11 when joined 6 weeks ago I had lost 4 more than this but gained 4 after my 2 weeks hols :( it was a good hol tho! I'm gunna start doin some exercise this week as I am determined to get that 4 off this week. Nice to see everyone is doing well :) xx

Whoop whoop i lost anther 4lb :D . Very happy indeed x
Hope you have losses this week x

Just wondering what kind of exercise does everybody in this room do ?

Well done on your 4lb!

I have been going to zumba have u ever tried it? It's fun! Also I bought the 30 day shred DVD yesterday and did day one today nearly died but I did it! Xx

Well done on your 4lb!

I have been going to zumba have u ever tried it? It's fun! Also I bought the 30 day shred DVD yesterday and did day one today nearly died but I did it! Xx

Hiya and thankyou laurajm28,

Yeah Zumba looks fun but can't afford £5 a week to do it as i am saving etc. I have heard so much about the 30 day shred - no way hoeezzaayy lol Well done on doing day 1 though i have heard it's a killer. I hope you don't ache too much tommorow :) ..

I know I'm on a night shift tonight so will probably struggle to walk by tomorrow! I'm actually going to do it everyday for 30 days and see of I lose 20lb like it says on the box!

I also thought I might sign up for a charity run next year and then I will have to get training for it so will make me exercise. Xxx

Had my weigh in yesterday and was over the moon to have lost 5lb after a lb loss last week, for the first time in well over a year i am below 18 stone :D, 17st 10 to be exact LOL

I put on 5lb! So fed up with myself!

Easily done Shirleen , it is a long journey and there will be many blips along the way, it is only natural. The blips are there to make us more determined. Try and be positive and look forward to the new week. :bighug:

yoyonomore2012 said:
Easily done Shirleen , it is a long journey and there will be many blips along the way, it is only natural. The blips are there to make us more determined. Try and be positive and look forward to the new week. :bighug:

Aww thanks, I have no kitchen at the mo which makes things easy...NOT!
I'll be as good as I can x

Hey Everybody,

Hope you don't mind me joining in this thread. I started SW on 14th of June @ 18st7lbs, currently down 12lbs which i'm delighted. In need of some buddies in the same weight range as me, have falling off track a little since Monday and just looking for little support. Was really hoping to get my stone award next week but very unlikely.
Sometimes just feel this will take so long to achieve. I know I'm still at the early stage of my journey and I'm doing ok just little down today.

Any tips or advise?

A
XOxo

Right - I'm back! Missed WI last week due to work, then had a very "lively" weekend so expected the worst. WI tonight and I've lost 2.5 lbs and got my 1st award.

Good luck everyone.

Congrats desperatescousewife, thats brilliant.
A
X

Thanks Annabelle .. time to get on track and do this properly. I'm going to keep a a food diary and plan some nice meals this week. I've been trying too many short cuts and making do with convenient foods/snacks and it's clearly not the way to do it. Back to basics for me. Have a great week.

Back