18's into 17's

This week has been my star week. I have been craving naughty food . I haven't given in , but i have eaten loads of carbs. Thankgod for alpen lights and freddos and weightwatchers crisps, Daily !
I wouldn't have coped otherwise.
Weighing in on Monday. Hopefully i will sts or lose - fingers crossed

1lb off . Not bad consdering last week was star week and very carb heavy.

Hello all I've just slid in from the 19's room, lost 3lb this week which takes me to 18st 12lb

Welcome to the room .Well done on your 3lb loss. I am from Herts to :D

Just got back from WI and just 1 off I wasn't expecting much as my scales at home hasn't moved all week. I am disappointed tho as I have had a 100% week again. All I can think is with still being off work and mot moving much its effecting my loss :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just got back from WI and just 1 off I wasn't expecting much as my scales at home hasn't moved all week. I am disappointed tho as I have had a 100% week again. All I can think is with still being off work and mot moving much its effecting my loss :(

Be happy Jo and well done. A loss is a loss and better it off than on :). I bet you lose more next week x

yoyonomore2012 said:
Be happy Jo and well done. A loss is a loss and better it off than on :). I bet you lose more next week x

Thanku I know your right and today I am back at it was just a bit disappointed x

I just thought I'd join a room. I lost 5lbs tonight brining me from 19.1 to 18.10! Here to say hi but hoping to not be here for too long. Looking forward to another award next week, I got Slimmer of the Week tonight...first award and so proud of myself. Determined with this week to make it just as good, if not better!
How much as everyone here lost and how fast?

FaithFluro said:
I just thought I'd join a room. I lost 5lbs tonight brining me from 19.1 to 18.10! Here to say hi but hoping to not be here for too long. Looking forward to another award next week, I got Slimmer of the Week tonight...first award and so proud of myself. Determined with this week to make it just as good, if not better!
How much as everyone here lost and how fast?

Welcome. Hope we both/all move along soon :) sounds like your doing well thats a great loss this week, feels great getting an award doesn't it.

desperatescousewife said:
Just one teeny-weeny pound off this week ... but hey, better than a pound on! Must try harder!

Good luck for another good week. I was upset at losing "just" 1lb this week but somebody reminded me that still means that your now a 1lb lighter than last week and they all add up to make target :)

Lumpee said:
2 pound off n got my half stone n slimmer of the week!! Well done to everyone else on their losses xx

Well done u that's fab :)

Thanks Jo - you're right of course. Just need to give myself a kick up my rather large backside and get on with this. I'm not sticking to plan but I'm not going crazy either ... my over-indulgences are things like a slice of toast or a bowl of cereal. Think I need to get a bit more active - exercise isn't really my thing.

Hmmm i have to have put on a lb . Not a surprise to be honest. I have done me back in so moving about last week has been difficult. Also i have felt a little hungry and not drunk as much water.
I still feel good and clothes are fitting better . So i am staying positive and looking to lose at least the lb i have put on for next week.
Hope you all have good a week
:)

Back