18's into 17's

Hello everyone, I'm finally here in the 18st-17st room after a 4.5lbs loss last night! How are we all? :) x

Hi, joined SW 2 weeks ago; its great to meet some fellow pals for support. This week TOM and lost 1lb, my goal is to get slimmer of the week in July.

Hi all. Still here! Had three weeks of half pound losses - now at 18st 1.5lbs. So near!

I'm from Herts too, just - in Barnet and work in Borehamwood!

-4lbs for me tonight. Half stone award. Going for stone award next week.

Down to 18st 6lbs!

rachpid said:
Hi all. Still here! Had three weeks of half pound losses - now at 18st 1.5lbs. So near!

So close :) you will get there next week in sure x

FaithFluro said:
-4lbs for me tonight. Half stone award. Going for stone award next week.

Down to 18st 6lbs!

Well done x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey all started sw yesterday 18.6 need to do some exercise just can't get motivated after being at work all day then occupying my 15 month old I'm just don't feel like it, think I need to get out to a class to make it fun social time as well x

How freaky lol - have you noticed now many places there are to eat there, all in that one long road, center of town
it's terrible !! Now there is a new baskins robbins next to kfc !!!!

How freaky lol - have you noticed now many places there are to eat there, all in that one long road, center of town
it's terrible !! Now there is a new baskins robbins next to kfc !!!!

I try to ignore that bit! I work further up from there, on Studio Way, so luckily it's not really walking distance!

Hey, started two weeks ago, start weight was 18st0.5lbs and now down to 17st10.5lbs. A loss of 4 lbs in my first week :) Hoping to be out of the 17s very soon! :)

Hey, started two weeks ago, start weight was 18st0.5lbs and now down to 17st10.5lbs. A loss of 4 lbs in my first week :) Hoping to be out of the 17s very soon! :)

Hi Vickij2012 - congrats on your weight loss in your first week.

Had an off plan yesterday as it was for a birthday.
I had no breakfast but had 1/2 a chicken,colslaw and chips with lots of garlic sauce HHmmm nom nom nom
Dinner was 2 dry spare ribs, 4 chicken balls . ( nicked from sisters takeaway )
Later on i had Dim Sum and some pringles .

I hold my hand up and own the fact that i did have a major blow out . But it was my first since starting 12 weeks ago.

Anyway back on track today. It was a green day and all was good.

Going to be good for the rest of the week.

Hope everyone has had a good week x

I've lost 5lbs this week so a total of 5 stone 11.5lbs in 17 weeks and 18 WI's! :) Thrilled! Got my 5 and a half stone award too!

I've lost 5lbs this week so a total of 5 stone 11.5lbs in 17 weeks and 18 WI's! :) Thrilled! Got my 5 and a half stone award too!
Well done, congratulations on your weight loss :)

wow well done Jade.
Just wondering if you have a food diary on your blog ? Would love to know what you are eating .

wow well done Jade.
Just wondering if you have a food diary on your blog ? Would love to know what you are eating .

Not on my blog, I do however have a food diary on here in the food diaries section :)

Wow Jade I thought I ws doing well with almost 3 and a half stone in 20 weeks!

Ever onwards and ever downwards for me too just the 1lb this week but I'm happy with that

Pound off for me this week - one more to go to be out of the 18's!

Back