18's into 17's

5lb down for my first week... 1 to go till the 17s :) whooooo

Wahooooo !!!!! managed to lose that pesky 5lb that has been hounding me for a few weeks !!!
looking forward to seeing what the next room looks like. Also hit the 2 stone mark :0)
Hope everyone has a good weigh in:D

Very naughty weekend for me stil managed a 0.5lb loss! Thats better than what I was expecting

I lost 3lbs this week and got my 6 stone :) looking ever closer to the 17s :)

Iwant2beasize12 said:
Im hoping to leave this group next week and go into 16!!! Im 17st exacatlyyyy! Aaagh

If your 17st you should be in the 17 to 16s room :p

2.5 off for me, my one stone award and I'm so close to that next stone bracket. At 18st 2lbs so I think I'll go for another 2.5lbs this week to get into the next stone bracket and move with all you guys outta here!

Hi everyone. I've just shimmied my way into this group with a 4.5lb loss putting me at 18st 11lbs. I'm hoping to just fly by through this category, not that there aren't lots of lovely people here, but.. well.. you know :p

ushotmedown said:
Hi everyone. I've just shimmied my way into this group with a 4.5lb loss putting me at 18st 11lbs. I'm hoping to just fly by through this category, not that there aren't lots of lovely people here, but.. well.. you know :p

Haha, no offence. We all know what you mean. Most of us would like to be down in the 9 category rather than here I think ;P
Welcome and well done on the loss!

5lb off for me so im off into the 17s whoo x

Well done everyone on the losses, great motivation!!

It's really supportive to know that there are people in the same weight-bracket as me, thank you all for being here! I'm dithering about 18 to 18.4 at the moment, last WI was Monday at 18.4 and I am hoping that there will be a lb off this coming monday... but Birthday days out (lunch and tea, plus cake today for Mum) and a works party tomorrow night...... Well we shall try :D

FOOD OPTIMISING TO THE MAX!!! :D

How is everyone doing?
I managed to avoid any junk food and fit in some walking at the beach, joping those lbs will melt away this week!

It's been my star week, so i am not hopeful. I have not been drinking enough water which is always the case when it's my star week and also i have been carb heavy too. Oh well fingers crossed :0)

It's been my star week, so i am not hopeful. I have not been drinking enough water which is always the case when it's my star week and also i have been carb heavy too. Oh well fingers crossed :0)

You should be okay :) Just try and up your fluid intake.
Today I go food shopping so I know that everything I eat is SW friendly.
I've planned out all of my meals for this week. So I should be all set to go :)

Hi all , i lost 2lb last week which is quite amazing as it was star week . It also means i am leaving this lovely room.
Hope i see you all in the next room very soon and thankyou all for all your pick me ups and encouragement.
Take care:wave_cry: ...

Woop. We will miss you but glad to see you moving on, if that makes sense :p
Just came back from a 2 hour swim!

yoyonomore2012 said:
Hi all , i lost 2lb last week which is quite amazing as it was star week . It also means i am leaving this lovely room.
Hope i see you all in the next room very soon and thankyou all for all your pick me ups and encouragement.
Take care:wave_cry: ...

Well done u :) hope to see you soon :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back