18's into 17's

Congratz!
So how is everyone doing today?

Oh dear I'm struggling. We haven't got much in the house and the kitchen is off limits because I recently moved all my stuff from my mums house and it's full of bags that need to be unpacked. Feeling hungry...I think it's around that time of the month. Weight in tomorrow. I just want to give up for tonight but I know I'll regret it tomorrow. So worried I've gained anyway :(

Oh dear I'm struggling. We haven't got much in the house and the kitchen is off limits because I recently moved all my stuff from my mums house and it's full of bags that need to be unpacked. Feeling hungry...I think it's around that time of the month. Weight in tomorrow. I just want to give up for tonight but I know I'll regret it tomorrow. So worried I've gained anyway :(

Try and spend some time cooking a meal or go grab some fruit. That way you will be less likely to binge or eat something you shouldn't. Please don't give up on it, carry on. It's so worth it! If you gain weight try not to let it get to you. Carry on and start anew, it will balance itself out eventually

ushotmedown said:
Try and spend some time cooking a meal or go grab some fruit. That way you will be less likely to binge or eat something you shouldn't. Please don't give up on it, carry on. It's so worth it! If you gain weight try not to let it get to you. Carry on and start anew, it will balance itself out eventually

Pleased to report I held on until the bf came home and he had the wonderful idea of making a salad and going down to a nearby reservoir for a picnic. It was so beautiful. Had a pasta salad with balsamic vinegar, parmesan and chicken and then strawberries for after. Got a chicken from the rotisserie at tescos whilst we were there and just tucked into that. Got some ham left I can snack on too.

Unfortunately distracting myself with actually making a meal is difficult right now for the fact I earlier mentioned I think that the kitchen is packed with bags I need to unpack from my recent move from my mums! Not a bad day and a lovely way to spend it.

Just came across this thread, and managed to get into the 17s this week, was so happy I thought the scales were broken!! Hoping I manage a loss this week, as I am on the border and don't want to go back over again!! x

Lost 3lbs so only 3 more and I'll be in the 17s hoping for it next week!!

Had a pretty horrendous weekend, was at a gig in London, and, whilst I tried to eat well (getting stuff from supermarkets to eat on the go is impossible!) alcohol played a massive part too, as I am only half a pound under I fully expect to have put on weight this week. bad times, hope everyone else had a syn free weekend! haha

Had a pretty horrendous weekend, was at a gig in London, and, whilst I tried to eat well (getting stuff from supermarkets to eat on the go is impossible!) alcohol played a massive part too, as I am only half a pound under I fully expect to have put on weight this week. bad times, hope everyone else had a syn free weekend! haha

Haha not me. It's my birthday today and for the past 3 days my future inlaws have been feeding me takeaways as an "early birthday treat" grr.
I'll be lucky if I haven't put on all the weight I lost these last two weeks. :break_diet:

I lost 4.5lbs this week and am now into the 17's!! :) Thanks for the support guys and hope to see you soon!! :)

Haha not me. It's my birthday today and for the past 3 days my future inlaws have been feeding me takeaways as an "early birthday treat" grr.
I'll be lucky if I haven't put on all the weight I lost these last two weeks. :break_diet:

Haha, I feel your pain, I weighed in today and have put on 1 pound, which means I am back here, bit disappointed (was hoping for a miracle) But, on the bright side, it is only 1 pound, so could have been much worse! Hope your weigh in goes okay!!

I lost 4.5lbs this week and am now into the 17's!! :) Thanks for the support guys and hope to see you soon!! :)

Well done, hope to see you back there next week :)

hi all, returned to slimming world tonight and have put 2st back on that i had lost so far. So back at 18st 10.5. looking forward to getting to know you all and supporting each other. x

jo-85 said:
A little 0.5 off for me last night but finally got my 1.5 stone award. Now at 18.8 :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Jo for getting your 1.5 stone award!! X

Thanku. You feeling better now for having been back to group? You've done the hard bit :) x

yeah soo much better now!!! was very nervous last night as it was a diff group, but have a fantastic consultant!! even had to stop car on way there as I was starting to panic, but logged on to here on my phone and looked through the success stories. felt much better, picked up my cousin and went. so glad i did xx

Berry Bee said:
yeah soo much better now!!! was very nervous last night as it was a diff group, but have a fantastic consultant!! even had to stop car on way there as I was starting to panic, but logged on to here on my phone and looked through the success stories. felt much better, picked up my cousin and went. so glad i did xx

U poor thing u did well ending up getting there then and finding a way of getting over how panicked u felt. Glad the consultant was so nice. In gunna come and hunt for your diary x

Need to get a link in my Sig but keep forgetting. Will do it later when back on pc. Not much in it just now but will be soon. :D. Berry bee's diary.

Think most of the anxiety on Tuesday was new place, new people. I tend to avoid things like this, but got to overcome it and I think by losing weight I will become more confident and be fine in there situations. X

Back