18's into 17's

Berry Bee said:
Need to get a link in my Sig but keep forgetting. Will do it later when back on pc. Not much in it just now but will be soon. :D. Berry bee's diary.

Think most of the anxiety on Tuesday was new place, new people. I tend to avoid things like this, but got to overcome it and I think by losing weight I will become more confident and be fine in there situations. X

I'm sure u will, I'm like that like I will never walk first into a room of people or a pub or club always have to go in behind family member or friend! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jo-85 said:
I'm sure u will, I'm like that like I will never walk first into a room of people or a pub or club always have to go in behind family member or friend! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh my you just described me lol. Usually let hubby go first. X

I am hoping I have managed to lose half a pound this week, feeling that the weigh in on monday is bad! no chance to be naughty at the weekend!

Right then - I've had a couple of rubbish weeks where I've stayed the same or gone up a half or down a half. Net result is pretty much maintaining over the past 4 weeks. Gave myself a kick up the backside (again) and focused on getting it right. Weighed in tonight and lost 5.5lbs since I last attended SW 2 weeks ago. Not only that, I'm now in the 17's so it's a hello and goodbye from me. See you round the next corner folks. Good luck to everyone.

Got my 2lbs off, so into the next group!! Good luck everyone, see you in the next room :-D x

hi everyone, i got weighed last night and Im finally into the 18's And i got my stone award, i now wiegh 18st 13lb.. i was at the last group for 12weeks.. hopefully i wont be here for that long :) xx

Hey Guys! :)
hope you all don't mind me popping by. I rejoined Slimming World last Wednesday and weighed 18st5lbs and went to my class yesterday with 5½lbs off on my first week which brought me down to 17st13½lbs. so to say im happy is a bit of an understatement. anyways, this is why i had a look at this page.. i look forward to hearing about everyone elses weight los journeys & hope we can encourage each other the best we can! :) x

Hi everyone just popping by to say see you next door with a 6lb loss this week I'm comfortably into the 17's

Am finally out of here!! See you all in the next thread!

After a tough couple of weeks, I am pleased to report a 5.5lb loss today :D Therefore, I am finally out of here :) See you soon and good luck!

I was 18st 10lbs last week, not expecting a loss this week but can't wait to finally get out of this stone bracket! x

After my weigh in last night I have just about managed to scrape into the 18s, so hello to you all and let's hope that we're all soon into the next stone down. :)

Hi guys, just rejoined & weighed in at 18st 4 lbs so hopefully I won't stay here for long. Fingers crossed :)

Hi, don't know if it's ok to join this thread as I'm 19st 00lbs but I'm hoping to get under that on Monday at the next weight in. Is it ok if I join you for the sake of 1lb?

Back