18's into 17's

Wahoo another 3lbs lost for this week. Now safely in the 18's at 18st 11lbs.

Haia :) I lost 4lbs this week so I'm now 18.10 :D
How's everyone doing??

Well done AnwenG, I lost 3.5 pounds last night & am now 18st 7.5...It's slowly coming off!

Hi, I've been a member on minimums for a few weeks now and been doing Sw for about 14 weeks but only just come across these threads. I started at just under 20 stone (19st 13.5lbs) and am now 18st 2lbs. So although I hope I'm out of this group next week, I just wanted to say hi! X

Thanks smoking spud :)

Haia determined2lose!! Hopefully we wouln't be far behind you, I'm hoping to be in the 17's before Christmas ideally end of October :)

Well done smeagoleminded :D

Hi everyone! I am so pleased to join you all here. I lost 3lbs today bringing down to 18st 13lbs, the lowest weight I have been in about 5 years :)

I hoping I won't be here too long though ;)

Smeagolminded & chiligal... All I can say is "Way to go" & Bravo! You're both awesome. I lost 3.5lb again & now I'm down to 18st 4 lbs...*moving slowly to exit*

Woop woop everyone's sound brilliant :D

I lost 1.5lbs this week (2.5 really as last week was a different consultant and his scales said I'd lost 4 and not 3 pound and therefore my consultant's scales said today that I lost 1.5 instead of 2.5, does anyone else get that??)
And today I went to the gym!! And then for a swim!! And bought a bike!! :D

AnwenG said:
Woop woop everyone's sound brilliant :D

I lost 1.5lbs this week (2.5 really as last week was a different consultant and his scales said I'd lost 4 and not 3 pound and therefore my consultant's scales said today that I lost 1.5 instead of 2.5, does anyone else get that??)
And today I went to the gym!! And then for a swim!! And bought a bike!! :D

We should crown you Mrs Body Magic :)

Haha Mrs body magic this week I'll be back as Miss Sloth next week

1.5 pounds tonight, so now I'm 18st 2.5 pounds...let's see if I can crack the 18st next week...exciting!

I lost 1.5 tonight as well, a bit gutted as I was 100% all week and as I only lost 1.5 last week So thought I'd lose at least 3lbs this week
But I'm very happy I got my stone and a half sticker :) so I'm now 18.7
7lbs to lose to get my 2st award and club 10, I hope to be in the 17's by my birthday (November 15 but sooner would be a HUGE bonus)

Back