18's into 17's

AnwenG said:
I lost 1.5 tonight as well, a bit gutted as I was 100% all week and as I only lost 1.5 last week So thought I'd lose at least 3lbs this week
But I'm very happy I got my stone and a half sticker :) so I'm now 18.7
7lbs to lose to get my 2st award and club 10, I hope to be in the 17's by my birthday (November 15 but sooner would be a HUGE bonus)

AnwenG, you should be way in the 17's by that time & have a lovely birthday :)

Dropped another 4.5lbs this week taking me down to 18st 6lb. 1.5 stone sticky got too. :)

Last edited:
Bye determined2lose!!

Well done smeagolminded!! :D

Haha we're not far behind smokingspud :)

Having an ok week, but keep on forgetting to eat my HEB lol oops

Lost 3lbs tonight :)
Another 4lbs until I'm out of here :)

0.5 pounds off after bad week, 2 pounds to go until next bracket...come on ! Congrats AnwenG & all!

Hi Everyone - no offence but I hope I won't be here in a couple of weeks :)

I started again in September and have lost just over a stone so far - even with a choccy bar most days.

I need 2.5 lbs to get to the next bracket so I am hoping to get this soon. Good luck everyone - Angela

Some fantastic losses here. Lost a single measly pound last night BUT it finally takes me into the 17s at 17st13lbs...yay!!! See you all in the next one down soon :)

mandyafc said:
Some fantastic losses here. Lost a single measly pound last night BUT it finally takes me into the 17s at 17st13lbs...yay!!! See you all in the next one down soon :)

Fantastic Mandy! See you sooner than you think ;)

Well done everyone :)

I lost 2lbs this week so now 18.2
So fingers crossed ill be moving down next week :)

Well done smeagolminded :D

Smeagolminded don't be so hard on yourself, it's only 0.5 and you lost more than anyone else in your group this month which is one hell of an achievement :D do you have a target for November??

Well done sparkles :) ill hopefully be moving down with you :) I've only got 2.5lbs to go cross fingers

Not set a clear goal for November yet, would like to make it into the 17's and get as far though those as possible, but not decided how much to go for yet. What about you?

AnwenG said:
Smeagolminded don't be so hard on yourself, it's only 0.5 and you lost more than anyone else in your group this month which is one hell of an achievement :D do you have a target for November??

Well done sparkles :) ill hopefully be moving down with you :) I've only got 2.5lbs to go cross fingers

Thank you! I've got 1.5 to get off do fingers crossed!! Good luck for the coming week :)

Back